Chapter 70

April, 28 weeks
**YOUR POV**
James went on talking to the boys. Liam just finished telling him a story how Harry fell on one of their shows again and when he showed the video on the screen, everyone started laughing what made Harry blush. Right now, they were talking about their tattoos and their meanings.
I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying anymore. My hands subconsciously landing on my bump, rubbing circles on it. It was getting harder and harder for me to find comfortable positions to sit in as our baby grew inside of me and now at seven months pregnant, it was almost impossible. My back constantly ached, my feet hurt so much it became hard to walk and most movements just hurt. My back especially ached when I sat too long in one position like I did now.
I felt really uncomfortable and my back fucking hurt, but I couldn't really sit in another position right now, the couch was just too small, so I just slowly shifted around in my spot, hoping the pain would ease.

„Everything alright?" I heard Louis' voice whispering in my ear.

„Mhm." I nodded. „I'm fine." I whispered back. I didn't want to worry anyone or making it all about me, so I just let it go and hoped he would do the same.

I focused on what James was saying again. He just explained the game they would have to play now. It was called „tattoo roulette". They all had to pick one box and in one of them was the word tattoo and the one who would get that box, had to get Late Late tattooed.
The boys got up from their seats and got down the few steps to the boxes.

„Come on Grace, we need your support here." James called me and I saw Harry already running back to help me up. He ran towards me with a cute smile on his face, stretching out his arm. I was happy I could finally get up so I could walk around and make the pain go away.
He grabbed my hands and pulled me up, but I soon realized, it probably went a little too fast for my back as I winced and my hand flew to my back as I suddenly felt the stinging pain again.

„What's wrong, Grace?" He looked up and down my body, gently placing a hand on my back and one on my belly.

„It's just my back, but it will be alright, I just have to walk around for a bit." I reassured him.

„You sure?"

„I'm sure." I smiled at him. He laid his arm around my waist and we walked together down the steps. I stood on the side of the room next to James.

First Liam opened the box and there was nothing, then Louis and Zayn did and they were both safe. Now, it was Harry's turn and I was really nervous for him but he seemed pretty calm about it.
The red light was on him now, he was just standing there, smiling and opened the box.

TATTOO

I read and just bursted out laughing together with Niall when he came hugging me because he was so happy he didn't have to get the tattoo. Harry was always the one who had the worst luck. He just stood there and watched me laughing at him but still couldn't hide a grin while shaking his head.

„Grace, you don't seem too mad about him getting the tattoo." James laughed.

„No, no, I'm not mad at all. It's another memory inked on his arm, I guess." I told him when he led me to the tattoo artist.

„So you're not mad at him?" He asked again.

„No, not at all. Actually, I find it quite funny." I laughed and made the boys and James laugh even more.

„You're mean." Harry said and came up to me to give me his blazer so I could hold it while he got his tattoo.

„Sorry, honey." I giggled and turned to the tattoo artist.

„Just please don't ruin it. It has to look good or else I will get mad." I told him.

„You heard the woman." Louis said. „Believe me, you don't wanna mess with her." He nudged me slightly, smiling at me.

The tattoo artist just nodded and started working on Harry's arm. Luckily it was a tiny one, so it wasn't good to see anyway.

I stood next to Harry, watching how he got it tattooed and grinned, almost starting to laugh again.

„Hey, stop it!" He said like the biggest baby. I laughed and jumped away from Harry when he started tickling me.

„Don't make that face." He said.

„What face?" I messed around with him.

„You know what I mean, don't start laughing." He couldn't hide a smile himself. He pulled me close to him again and I continued watching while running my hand through his long, curly hair, massaging his scalp.

„Alright, that's it." The tattoo artist said, wiping away the remains of the ink.

„What do you think, Grace? Do you approve it?" James asked and Harry stretched his arm out to hold it into the camera.

„It's cute," I nodded. „I like it." I said and the crowd started clapping as they saw the tattoo.

Harry got up from the chair, reaching out for his blazer but I pulled back.

„You better not wear that now, it will hurt your skin if you do." I told him. „But you can hold it yourself." I grinned and handed him over the blazer.

„Right." He said and looked at it again. „Is this really okay with you?" He asked, letting out a cute laugh.

„Yeah, I mean as long as it is okay with you. It's not even big so it's alright." I shrugged my shoulders.

„I love you." He smiled at me and kissed my head.

„Love you more." I smiled back.

We then had a short break and after that the boys would perform.
We all were on our way backstage when the pain in my back started again, but this time it was ten times worse.
I stopped in the middle of a corridor and hunched over with my forearms leaning against the wall when I couldn't stand the pain anymore.

„Are you okay, love?" Louis walked by and I heard him talking behind me. He crouched down to look up and face me.

„No." I let out almost crying. „W-where's Haz?" I gasped.

„Wait, he is right there." He said and rubbed my arm.

„Harry! Come over here, now!" He called and a few seconds later I heard the familiar footsteps running towards me.

„Hey, hey, what's wrong sweetheart?" His calming, deep voice sounded in my ear.

„My back is killing me." I let out with tears pooling in my eyes. „She must be sitting on a nerve or something."

„Let's get you to our dressing room, alright?" He asked, gently rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

I nodded and he and Louis slowly walked with me through the corridors, that now seemed like they would never end, towards the dressing room.

„Harry, I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna cry, I don't want to but I have to." I whispered.

„It's okay, honey. You can cry, don't worry. They'll understand." He calmed me down with his soothing voice.

Louis opened the door to the dressing room and Harry pointed towards the couch for me to sit down but that was the least that would help.

„No, no, it will make it worse when I sit down." I shook my head and walked past it. „I just need to move, maybe she'll change position."

„Louis, Harry, you have to go on stage now." One of the staff members came in, almost giving me a heart attack of how he suddenly stood in the doorway. Harry had no idea what to do, I could see it in his face.

„Go, Haz." I told him, pushing him out of the room. „I'll be fine, I told you, I just need to move around and it will be fine." I lied. I didn't want him to choose between me and his work. He had to go on stage and perform, just because I had some pregnancy pains, didn't mean he had to give up everything for that.
I lied to him, because I did absolutely not feel fine and I wanted Harry by my side but that just didn't work right now.