Chapter 95

**YOUR POV**
„Grace? Grace, wake up please." I heard Harry's alarming and cracking morning voice besides me and felt one of his hands on my shoulder.
It took me a while until I realized what was happening.

„Haz?" I rolled over to him to see his eyes filled with tears. „What's wrong?" I now sat up in bed.

„It hurts so much, Grace, please give me something to make it go away, I can't take it anymore, please." He begged.

„It's worse than yesterday?" I jumped out of bed to get him the medicine.
He nodded with some tears already falling down his cheeks.

„Harry, this isn't normal, I'll take you to the hospital now." I commanded and he just nodded quietly. It had to be really bad or else he wouldn't have agreed to go to the hospital.

We both tried our best to look sort of okay and not like we just got out of bed. I called Gemma to come over and look after Avery while we were away. She immediately came and helped me to get Harry downstairs and into the car.

„Thank you so much for coming, Gem." I gave her a hug.

„Hey, don't worry about it, that's what aunts are for." She smiled. „Hopefully it's nothing too serious with Harry's knee." She said.

„I hope so too, this man is just unbelievable, he always hurts himself somehow." I rolled my eyes, making her laugh and went out of the door.

During the drive to the hospital, he really made me worry. He didn't say one word and I just heard him breathing heavily, grabbing my hand and squeezing it tight.

„We're almost there, Haz." I assured him.

A few moments later, we made it to the emergency room. Luckily, we got in without anyone noticing us. A nurse immediately took care of us and brought us to the waiting room where we had to fill out some paper work. I was glad we didn't have to wait too long when a doctor came in who introduced himself as doctor Jones and brought Harry to an examination room.
I went with him and we explained everything that happened yesterday night and doctor Jones wrote down everything.

„So, I have your file here, Mr. Styles and I saw you already had some problems with that exact knee a few years ago?" Doctor Jones looked up at him, taking his glasses off.

„That's correct. In 2015, I was in an accident and broke a rib and had to get surgery on my abdomen and I also tore my ACL, so they had to fix that too." Harry explained, lying on the hospital bed, clearly still in a lot of pain.

„And did you go to physical therapy afterwards?"

„Yes, I did. Actually, I wanted to go a little while longer because I knew I would have to be up on stage again soon and jump and run around, so I wanted to be sure everything was fine." He told him.

„Okay, good. Did you have some problems afterwards?"

„Yeah, kind of. It hurt now and then, mostly when it was cold outside but it always went away until I fell on stage again and bumped it yesterday, now the pain is excruciating and won't go away." He said.

„Alright, I'll take a look at it now." The doctor said and got up from his seat. He pressed his fingers around on Harry's knee and moved it a little, making Harry wince in pain. I grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss on the back of it.

„I see it hurts you a lot when I do that. Can you bend your knee?" Doctor Jones asked and helped Harry to try and bend it. He laid one hand on Harry's lower leg and slowly bent it.

„Oow! Ow! Stop, stop!" Harry cried out and doctor Jones stopped. His painful cry hurt my soul, I never saw him in so much pain before.

„I'm sorry but now I know what kind of test we have to do."

„And what test would that be?" I asked him.

„I want to do an MRI, so I can be a hundred percent sure what's wrong." He explained. „A nurse will get you and bring you up to do the MRI, I'll see you afterwards when I get the result."

„Okay, thank you." Harry let out and the doctor left. „Fuck, why the hell now?"

„Harry, don't worry about it. Work can wait now, okay?" I rubbed his arm.

„Yeah, I know, it's just..." He sighed.

„It's what?" I asked him.

„Avery is one month old and I don't want you to do everything on your own because I hurt my knee."

„Harry, it's alright. We will all be fine, it's not like you're not at home, honey."

„I know, but still..."

A knock on the door interrupted us and in came a bit an older nurse. She looked nice and smiled at us when she walked towards us.

„Hello, I'm nurse Barbara, I assume you are Mr. and Mrs. Styles?" She asked us and rolled in a wheelchair.

„We are." I smiled at her.

„Alright, first, I'll give you something for the pain since I heard your knee must hurt pretty bad and then I'll take you to the third floor to do the MRI." She explained.

„Great, thank you." Harry breathed.

„Weren't you here a few weeks ago? I think I saw you when all the trouble was going on outside." Nurse Barbara asked as she put an IV into Harry's arm.

„Yeah, I had a baby a month ago." I told her. „I'm really sorry for the trouble we made here." I apologized.

„No need to apologize Mrs. Styles, you know we don't have a lot of famous people here but when we do, we do everything to keep everything private what is going on."

„Well, it was a really calm week, so it obviously worked, thank you." Harry thanked her.

„That's what we're here for." She smiled. „Now, let's get you into that wheelchair."

I helped her to sit Harry down on the wheelchair and after a quick kiss, she rolled him away.
Meanwhile I waited in the waiting area for him to come back.