Chapter 60

**YOUR POV**
The fans entered the venue and the boys started signing CDs and other things for them.

The fans got to hug them and take pictures with the boys and it was somehow amazing to see how emotional they got when they met their idols

„Grace is here?" A fan questioned, smiling at Harry after glancing at me.

„Yes, unfortunately she is feeling a bit under the weather today though." Harry explained.

„Oh, feel better, Grace!" The girl went on her way and I smiled at her as she did, but my smile disappeared when I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach.

„Oh shit." I mumbled to myself, what made Harry turn around and look at me.
I immediately shot up and ran to the nearest toilets, just making it before throwing up again.
Seconds later, Harry barged into the woman's bathroom, his eyes were wide, filled with worry.

„Grace? Love are you okay?" He instantly sat at my side, gently holding my hair back while rubbing my back, what always helped when he did that.

He handed me over his water bottle and I took some sips.
„I don't know what happened there. Suddenly I felt so nauseous again." I told Harry.

„That's the third time today you've been sick, are you sure you're okay?" He asked as he crouched down besides me. He rubbed a hand over my back as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. As I felt better I pushed myself off the floor, standing up together with Harry.
„I don't know." I shrugged, looking at my reflection in the mirror. „I feel fine, until suddenly I don't and I have to be sick. Maybe it's just a bug."

„But you feel fine otherwise?" Harry asked, still looking concerned.
I nodded, pursing my lips together.

„Look, I know what you're going to say now." He started. „But think about it ok..."

I waited for him to continue.

„Do you think you could be pregnant?" He quietly asked.

„You think I-? Preg-? No...no! That's impossible, you know that, Harry."