Chapter 134

December 2020
**YOUR POV**
„Hi." He smiled, squeezing my hand again.

„Hi." I said, crying more than a little bit.

„Daddy!" Avery woke up and looked at him with wide eyes.

„Shh Avery, not so loud." I told her.

„Hi my angel." Harry's smile had never been bigger as he stretched his hand out for her.

„Careful." I whispered as she laid her hand in his and he gave her a squeeze.

„You okay, daddy?" She asked him.

„I'm okay, my love. Don't worry." He smiled and it made me cry even more at the thought, that she almost lost her dad.

„What...did...are you okay?" He looked at me, furrowing his brows. He seemed to have hundred questions, but he settled on asking how I was.

„Yes Harry, I'm okay. How do you feel?"

„Everything hurts." He said, closing his eyes. „But if you're okay, so am I."

I kissed his hand. „I see drugged Harry is still here? The one that's very cute and sweet?"

„No, he is not. This is regular Harry. I can tell, because everything really hurts." He said with a small grimace.

„Oh, I'll get a nurse. They will give you something." I started to get up, but Harry's grip on my hand tightened.

„Wait." He said, pulling me and Avery back to him. „Before they make me go all loopy, I just want to say, I love you so much. I think it counts more to tell you this when I'm not high."

„I love you too, but I didn't think you'd remember anything you told me earlier."

„I remember some bits. I also remember, that you wanted to tell me something earlier." He said.

„You do?" I wondered.

„Of course I do. So what did you want to tell me?"

„I'm gonna tell it to you later." I said.

„You really want to deny a dying man his last...dying...wish?" He grinned.

He flopped his good arm dramatically over his forehead, wincing at the motion. I helped him slowly lower it again.

„First of all, you're not dying. Secondly, you're in pain. Why don't we talk when you're feeling better or after you get some sleep?"

„No. I feel fine." He insisted.

I gave him a look. „Really? You do? Aren't you the one who just needed help moving your arm?"

„Irrelevant. I feel fine, like mentally. Please tell me, Grace." He looked at me with concerned eyes.
I moved closer to his bed again, sitting Avery on the other side of my leg.

„Fine. But first, promise me something." I said and he nodded slowly. „Don't ever put yourself in danger again." My voice started to shake and tears filled my eyes again. „And don't ever pull something like you did earlier again, Harry. You scared me and I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you, because Avery needs you, I need you...Promise me you won't do anything like that again, because I need you now...I need you more than ever...I need you by my side and I need your help again." I sobbed.

„Again? What does that mean?" He asked, looking more concerned as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

„I'm pregnant, Harry." I said, quietly. „I need you, because we're having another baby." His eyes widened and I saw how they got glossy. He closed his eyes for a second as a tear escaped his eyes.