Chapter 37

**YOUR POV**
As the guy fell on the floor, I looked up and saw Harry's dark brown hair, the furious look on his face and his strong shoulders that were exuding rage.

„If a woman tells you no, you stay the fuck away from her!" Harry yelled at the guy when he got back up on his feet.
I felt instant relief when Harry placed himself protectively in front of me.

„Shit, sorry mate. I didn't know this was your girl. I'm sorry." He said and backed up as a couple of the bar staff already came to throw him out.

Harry turned around and immediately pulled me close to him.

„Are you okay, darling?" He asked with a pretty concerned look on his face.

„Yeah, I guess." I told him. „I was so scared, he just wouldn't stop, I'm glad you were there."

„I shouldn't have left you alone." He said. „Are you really okay?"

„Mhm, he just reminded me of Jackson. I swear for a minute I thought Jackson was standing in front of me and all my memories from the past came up."

„I am so sorry, love." He ran his hand through my hair. „Let's go home."

„No, no, absolutely not." I insisted. „I don't want  to ruin your night because of this guy."

„Are you sure? It's alright, we can go home if you want." He asked again, rubbing my shoulders.

„No, please, let's stay. I like it here." I told him, looking straight in his eyes.

„Alright, but I will not let go of your hand fr the rest of the night." He said. „I don't want another creep hitting on you."

„Sounds good to me." I smiled.

He slid his hand in mine and we made our way through the crowd, when one of my most favorite songs started playing.

„May I have this dance, miss Montgomery?" Harry smiled down at me when he heard the song too.

„I'd love to." I smiled up at him. „But can you dance? Your knee is still a bit fucked up."

„It's fine, don't worry." He told me as we made our way to the dancefloor.

He placed his hands on my waist and I laid mine around his neck. He pulled him close to his body and we started slow dancing to You're Still The One by Shania Twain.

„You′re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life..."

„I love this song." Harry whispered in my ear.
I rested my head on his shoulder and had my eyes closed to enjoy being in his presence and in his arms while this exact song was playing.

„It's my most favorite one of all time." I whispered back.

„You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of. You′re still the one I kiss good night..."

We spent the rest of the night slow dancing around the room, smiling at eachother and enjoying the moment.

*

„My mum just called." Harry came back to the living room from the kitchen with his phone still in his hand.

„Did something happen? Everything alright." I asked him, not sure why he had this weird look on his face.

„No, she is fine." He said and sat down next to me on the couch.

„Why are you looking at me like this then?"

„She wants to come visit me...us for a few days." He explained.

„Ohh, you mean?"

„She wants to meet you, yeah." He finally spat out.

„Oh god, I'm gonna die." I said. „She wants to meet me already?"

„Grace, we're six months together now, it's time." He laughed.

„This is not funny, I'm freaking out right now."

„Why are you freaking out? It's just my mum." He said and leaned back on the couch to properly face me.

„Because I'm scared." I told him. „It's not just your mum, I know she is a special woman, I know how special and important she is to you and everyone talks about her kindness and how nice she is and I'm just scared she won't like me."

„Look, she is special and nice and believe me, she will love you. She has a big heart that is full of love and she will treat you like a daughter I know that for sure."

„Okay." I quietly said. „When will she be here?" I asked him.

„Next week on Tuesday."

„That means I have to prepare myself." I let out a laugh.

„Don't worry about it, just be yourself, oh and she told me she really wants to see your boutique."

„You have to help me clear up everything then."

„Why do I-....okay fine." He crossed his arms, looking like a baby.

I knew Harry's mum Anne was a nice and kind person but I still wanted to impress her and show her the best of myself. I was obviously a bit scared to meet her but I think a reason for that was also because of Harry. She raised the kindest and most caring guy I ever met in my life and he started his career with only 16 years old and got more successful every year or even month.
She raised a wonderful and strong human being and I had a lot of respect for her because of that. And besides, she raised a beautiful and nice daughter too.
This woman was just a saint.