Chapter 33

**YOUR POV**
„I can't wait to go on stage and finally perform again." I heard Harry from the bedroom.

We were both getting ready for the brits tonight, Harry invited me to yesterday. He was getting dressed in our room and I got ready in the bathroom next to him.

„And I am fucking nervous of tonight." I told him. And I was nervous, I was shitting myself. There would be a lot of people, like a lot lot and other famous artists. And I was scared of the conversations with interviewer I would probably have to face because I was Harry's date. I was scared of the questions and how I would handle them. I saw previous interviews of the boys and some interviewer asked really rude and tough questions so that made it not really easier for me.

„You don't have to be, trust me." He said.

„But this is my first real, big event I am going to and there will be so many people and artists and I'm scared of what they think about me. Nobody knows me and they probably won't even want me there."

„Believe me, that's not true. We have lots of friends there and they will love you. Don't be scared, it will be the best time of your life. You just have to enjoy the time there and I know that you will make friends with some of them." He tried to calm me down a bit.

„I hope so..."

I continued doing my hair and make up. I decided to wear a silver silk dress that I got a few years ago and was quite expensive. And guess what, it still fit me like a glove. I never wore it and it was too beautiful and expensive to give or throw away so the brits were the perfect occasion to finally wear it.

I looked to my right, at the beautiful dress that was hanging on a clothes hanger. I still wasn't sure if it really was the right decision to wear it. What if it looked too cheap to wear it to the brits? Or what if it was just inappropriate? I didn't know, but I knew it was the only one I had that was hopefully beautiful enough for an occasion like this.

I took the dress off the hanger and slipped into it. I looked at me in the giant mirror in front of me. I put my bracelet on that Harry gave me and a pair of earrings that looked similar to the bracelet. To finish the outfit I put on a pair of black heels, matching to the dress. I gave myself a few spritzes of perfume and was ready. I looked at myself one last time and I actually liked myself. My heart was already pounding, hoping Harry would like it when I stepped out that bathroom door.

I opened the door just as he put his blazer on. He first didn't see me and looked at himself in the mirror. I was proud to see how he wore the suit I made for him. It looked perfect on him.

„Are you ready?" I asked him and grabbed my tiny purse that was laying on the bed.

„Mhm." He nodded and turned around. „Holy fuck!" He said when he looked at me.

„Don't you like it?"

„What? No I do, oh I do. You look incredible." he breathed and took my hand to twirl me around.

„Are you sure? It's not too bitchy or inappropriate or something?" I asked him still not a hundred percent sure about it.

„No, no, absolutely not. You look stunning and you will be the most beautiful girl there." He said. „And don't be nervous love, you really don't have to be."

„I try." I let out a laugh. „The suit looks perfect on you by the way, just how I imagined it to look like. I love it." I told him and straightened out his blazer.

„Thank you, I love it too. It's so comfortable, you made it perfect." He smiled at me.

" He smiled at me

„So are we ready to go then?" I asked him

„We are." He answered. „The driver should be here by now."

„Stop staring at me." I laughed, seeing how he still looked up and down my body.

„That's impossible, you look too incredible to take my eyes off of you." He came closer and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

„Well thank you but don't do that when we are there. The look on your face would give away everything."

„I won't, don't worry." He took my hand and placed a kiss on it. „But it's going to be hard." He smirked as we made our way down the stairs to the black Rolls Royce that was waiting for us in front of the house.
I never sat in a car like this before and to be honest, it felt weird too. Harry and I sat in the back on beautiful black leather seats.
I got more nervous every minute that passed.
I winced as I suddenly felt Harry's hand in mine giving it a gentle and calming squeeze. I probably looked pretty stressed and he felt it. When I looked up at him, he calmingly smiled at me and stroke his thumb over my cheek.

„I'm gonna hold your hand until we're there." He said and I nodded.
Not long after that, I saw the big building of the brits and the red carpet outside. A lot of people were already there and I instantly felt how my heart was almost exploding in my chest.
All of the boys would come seperately and we would all meet somewhere on the red carpet to go in together.
Gemma wasn't there but Louis told me he would take Lottie with him so that made me calm down a bit. I loved Lottie.
Then the car stopped and I though I was going to die.

„Okay, I have to let go of your hand now, but everything will be fine." Harry told me. „I will not leave your side. Just enjoy the time." He said.
I nodded and he opened the door to get out of the car. As soon as he stepped on the red carpet, paparazzi were going crazy. I was literally dying inside, the only thing I could see and focus on, was Harry's stretched out hand and his calming smile he had on his face. I took his hand and he helped me to get as gracious as I could out of the car.
When I got out, I sadly had to let go of his hand and when I looked up, I saw how all eyes were on me.