Chapter 138

June 2021
**YOUR POV**
„Ugh, I'll be right back." He got up to answer the call and got in another room because of all the noise in the living room.

„Mummy, can we dance?" Avery asked me sweetly.

„Sure, my love." I ran my hand through her curls and got up to connect my phone with the speakers. „What do you wanna dance to?" I showed her the music on my phone and she of course picked the one she always wanted to dance to, making me grin.

„Best song ever from One Direction, good choice, sweetie." I chuckled. She had good taste and loved to listen to music her dad and her uncles made.

I pressed play and she slid her hands in mine, starting to dance around with her.
We were dancing in circles and I made pirouettes with her when Harry came back.

„I see Aves picked the song." He let out a laugh and let himself fall on the couch.

„She has great taste." I told him, smiling and out of breath. At 9 months pregnant, only a little dancing was already exhausting. „Come dance with us too Ha- Oow!"

I immediately stopped as I felt the pain stretching through my belly again and bent down, letting out a groan. „Harry." I whimpered.

„Grace? Hey, easy." Harry shot up and got to my side. I grabbed his arm, holding tight onto it.

„Uuugh! It hurts, Haz." I breathed.

„It's okay, squeeze my arm as hard as you want to." He rubbed my lower back, exactly knowing where it was hurting.

„I- I think I'm in labor, Harry. It doesn't feel like Braxton hicks anymore." I told him and got up again, still holding onto his arm.

„Are you sure?" He asked calmly.

„Mhm." I nodded. „Those are contractions and I'm over my due date, so it has to be." I told him, digging my nails into his arm. „I'm hurting you, I'm sorry."

„No, no, it's okay, don't worry." He kissed my cheek. „Come on, sit down." He placed his hands in mine and guided me to the couch, slowly sitting me down.

„Mama? What's wwong?" Avery came to our side, holding onto Harry's leg.

„I'm fine, sunshine. You know, your brother or sister wants to come and meet us." I smiled at her and her eyes widened.

„Come on, Aves, why don't you draw mummy something while she's resting? I got you some new drawing books." Harry took her hand and led her to her play room.

I heard how he was talking to someone on the phone and quickly came back to me as he finished. I was trying to find the most comfortable position to sit and rubbed my belly, trying to maybe calm the baby down somehow.

„I just called Louis, they're gonna pick Avery up, like we discussed." He told me on his way towards me, his phone sliding into his pocket.

„Okay, good." I breathed.

He crouched down in front of me, placing his hands on my knees and looked up at me, smiling bright. „We're having another baby." He said softly, making me smile too.

„We're having another baby." I repeated. „Are you ready?"

„More than ever." He nodded. „Mummy and daddy are gonna meet you soon." He whispered after kissing my belly. „Can I get you something, hm?"

„Could you just please get me my maternity pillow? I wanna try to sleep a bit before my water breaks." I chuckled.

„Yeah, of course." He got up and headed upstairs. He was so calm again like he was during Avery's birth and it helped me so, so much. Luckily this time we weren't at a concert and stuck in traffic somewhere in the middle of London.