Chapter 101

**YOUR POV**
I took Avery out of the car seat to lay her in my arms, trying to soothe her as she started to cry.
I saw Harry smiling at Avery and I knew he wanted to calm her down, so I walked over to him and laid her on his chest.

She calmed down immediately as Harry kissed her tiny head and gently rubbed his hand over her back.
As soon as she fell asleep, I lifted her up from his chest and laid her down in her bassinet in the living room.

„Shit, I feel so dizzy." Harry rubbed his eyes.

„You need to eat something, that's why." I told him. „I'm gonna make us dinner, call me if you need anything." I pressed a kiss on Harry's head and turned around to go into the kitchen.

„Grace, wait." I turned again to face him as he grabbed my hand.

„Hmm?" I looked at him, wondering what he wanted.

„Thank you."

„For what?" I chuckled.

„Just for everything, I'm so thankful for your help and I know it's hard with a newborn, but you handle it so well already."

„Don't thank me, honey. I would do anything for you." I smiled at him.

„Come here, I want to cuddle." He whined and stretched out his arms.

„Harry, I have to make dinner." I let out a laugh at his cute expression. „If you want, I'll give you a kiss instead?"

„Fine." He breathed.

I smiled at him and leaned down so I could squish his cheeks together with my hands and pressed my lips on his.

„I have to go and cook now." I got back up and patted his chest before leaving for the kitchen.

*

Two day passed and I woke up to a crying Avery. I instantly sat up and threw the sheets away from me. I got up and took Avery out of her crib to try calm her down.

„Shhh, it's okay, sweetie." I whispered, bouncing her up and down. I glanced over to Harry who was still sound asleep with his hair spread all over his face. „Are you hungry, huh?"

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 08:00 am, the time I usually fed Avery. Since it was time for her to eat, I sat back down in bed and brought her in position so she could eat. I couldn't resist but just watch her and smile down at her cute little face. She was an exact copy of Harry and every time I looked at her, I recognized it even more.

Half an hour later, she finished eating, so I just used the time and cuddled with her. I spread kissed all over her tiny head and her soft belly. I couldn't imagine, that she was in my stomach just a little bit more than a month ago.

 I couldn't imagine, that she was in my stomach just a little bit more than a month ago

„Hi my baby." I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. „I see you feel better now that you ate." I whispered to her, running my finger over her soft cheek.
I heard Harry shifting a little in bed and looked to my left to see his beautiful, but still really sleepy face smiling at me.

„Morning." I brushed his long locks out of his face.

„Morning." His usual morning voice cracked. „Good morning Aves." He ran his thumb over her tiny hand.

„Happy anniversary." I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him.

„Happy anniversary." He smiled back after the kiss. „Can't believe it's been a year already."

„Yeah, time flies by fast." I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. „So what do you want to do today?" I asked him.

„Well, since I can't do much right now, I would rather stay at home."

„What would you say about that." I started. „I'll make us breakfast and we eat it here in bed and we'll do like a movie day. I'll make us pop corn and get us snacks and we will just stay in bed together." I suggested.

„That sounds great to me." He pressed a kiss on my cheek.

„Good, I'll go and make us pancakes." I got up and sat Avery in her baby seat.

„Grace, wait." Harry called before I got out of the room.

I turned around again to face him. „Yeah?"

„I still got you a present." He smiled cheekily.

I looked at him surprised „When were you able to get me a present, Haz?" I chuckled.

„Last week before I had surgery." He told me proudly.

„Now I feel bad, because I didn't have the time to get you one too." I sighed, sitting down next to him.

„Don't feel bad, you already gave me the best present I could ever ask for." He grabbed my hand to squeeze it gently.

„And what was it?"

„Our daughter, silly." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

„She was a pretty good present, wasn't she?" I grinned.

„She was." He laughed. „Thanks for that, but now I have to get you your present." He started getting up and was reaching for his crutches that were next to the bed.

„Wow, wow, easy." I stopped him. „You stay here, Styles. I'll get it myself."

„No, I want to get it for you." He whined.

„You had surgery two days ago and it's not good for your ACL to move that much, you have to rest." I told him once again. „Tell me where the present is, I'll get it."

„It's in the closet, in the bottom drawer under my shirt." He told me, pointing at it with his finger.

I opened the drawer and lifted up his shirt to see a box. I took it out of the drawer and sat down next to Harry on the bed.

„Open it." He smiled at me.

I did what he said and lifted up the lid. I took out a oicture of me and Harry that was framed. It was the first picture Harry and I ever took together. We took it at the arena one day after we met.

„That's so cute." I smiled at it. „I almost forgot we took that picture."

„That's not all, take out the rest that's in the box." He grinned.

I grabbed a tiny other box, that was also in there. When I opened the small box, I saw a ring, but it wasn't just one ring, it was the same ring Harry always wore and an exact copy of his peace ring. I knew how much he loved his peace ring and he knew how much I loved it too. On mine was also the word peace engraved, but not only that. I looked at the inside of the ring and started smiling.

„You're still the one." I read out loud but quiet and almost whispering.

„I got you a matching ring to mine." He smiled at me when I looked up to him. „Oh and I may engraved our song on yours."

„I love it, Harry. And it fits perfectly." I looked at my hand as I tried it on. „Thank you so, so much." I wrapped my arms tight around his chest and pressed my lips on his.

„You're welcome my love."

„I love you." I kissed him again.

„I love you too." He whispered.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made us both pancakes for breakfast. We ate it in bed and started our movie marathon. I didn't know how many movies we watched, but I knew that it was suddenly night and I snuggled myself into Harry's arms after I put Avery to sleep. He placed his right arm around me and gently ran his hand over my arm while I rested my head in the crook of his neck until I fell asleep on him.
We had a great first anniversary, even though I knew he planned on taking me out and do something more special, bit I couldn't have asked for a better first anniversary.