Chaoter 51

**YOUR POV**
The next day, we went to the show early because the boys had to rehears and stuff. I went with them and listened to their beautiful voices while sitting in the audience. I knew Ellen was around somewhere but we still didn't see her. Time passed fast and the boys had to get ready for the interview. We all went to our dressing rooms backstage and got changed.
Harry wore a leopard print shirt and his usual black jeans and boots. I changed into a more casual but still elegant outfit. I put on black pants, a blouse with a lower neckline and black high heels, matching to the outfit.

After we changed, we all got our hair and make up done by one of the make up artists backstage

After we changed, we all got our hair and make up done by one of the make up artists backstage. I was the first one ready, so one of the staff members led me to the audience to my seat in front row. The seats were already filled with people as I sat down.
First people didn't really notice who I was, until I sat down. I sat in between two girls, that were probably 18 or 19 years old and when they realized who I was, their faces were priceless, what made me smile.

„Oh my god, you are..." The girl on my right started talking, but was too shy to finish her sentence.

„I am Grace, hi." I smiled at her and stretched my hand out to both of them.

„Wow, it's really you." The other girl on my left smiled at me.

„It is." I let out a laugh at their cuteness.
I liked them. They were pretty calm, just a bit shocked because they obviously didn't expect me to be there. I was glad they weren't crazy fans of the boys like I knew from the concerts, instead, I had great chat with them until the show started.

„Can I just say, I love your collections, I'm actually wearing a piece of it." The girl on my right, who introduced herself as Amber, said and pointed to her blouse.

„Oh wow." I looked at it. „You don't know how much this means to me. And by the way, it looks stunning on you." I told her.
It was the first time ever, that I saw someone wearing something from my collection and the greatest thing was, it was someone form LA, from another continent and it made me so happy.
A little while later the show started. I finally saw Ellen and she welcomed the boys on stage. Shortly after that they walked in together, heading towards the white couches where Ellen was waiting. Everyone was clapping and I proudly smiled at Harry, my fiancé who blew a kiss in my direction.

„You two are such a beautiful couple." Amber whispered in my ear.

„Thank you." I whispered back.
They were now halfway through the interview when Ellen announced a surprise for a fan in the audience. The lucky girl who would shortly meet the boys and get tickets for their concert sat somewhere here in the audience.
When Ellen called the name Sarah, a brunette girl jumped up and started screaming and crying. She ran down the stairs on stage and couldn't believe what was happening. I immediately realized that she was exactly the opposite of these two girls who sat next to me.
When she got on the stage to where the boys and Ellen where, she gave Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis a short hug. But when she got to Harry, the look on my face changed to serious, because I think my jealousy kicked in a little.
Sarah hugged Harry so tight and kissed him all over his face and when they sat down, she almost sat on his lap, what made my heart race. The other boys looked at me, knowing what I was thinking.

„Grace doesn't look very happy over there." Niall then said, looking and smiling at me what made me smile again.
I saw how Harry glanced over to me to the audience with a helpless look on his face.

„Sorry love, I love you." Harry said and blew another kiss in my direction.

„Yeah, your girlfriend doesn't look very pleased, Harry." Ellen confirmed, smiling at me.

„Actually, she's my fiancé." Harry proudly told everyone what no one besides our friends and family knew. Everyone immediately started cheering and clapping.

„Congrats!" I heard the two girls next to me both whisper.

„Thank you." I proudly smiled and looked back to Harry to see how mad and disappointed Sarah looked now.

„Wow, congrats you two. Let's get your fiancé over here to us." Ellen suddenly said, waving at me. I was pretty surprised when she said that and didn't want to ruin their interview, so I just smiled and shook my head but Ellen insisted to get me on stage.

„Come on Grace, get down here." She said.
One of the staff members was already at my side. He took my hand and helped me to get up from my seat, down the stairs and up the few steps to the couches to the others. On my way there everyone screamed and cheered again.
„Hi Grace." Ellen got up to hug and greet me.

„Hey, Ellen. It's nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

„Please, sit down and join us."
I turned to Harry and he gave me a kiss to say hi, what made the fan even more jealous. Harry then made space for me, so I sat down between him and the fan, Sarah. The looks of the boys were priceless.

„So Grace, how are you?" Ellen asked as I sat down. „I heard you were in the hospital for a few days, are you okay?"

„I was, yeah. I had a pretty serious chest infection, that got so bad, because I worked a lot lately." I explained. „And that's why I still have a cough in case you're wondering."

„That doesn't sound so good, but you're okay now?" Ellen asked me.

„I'm okay, yes. I actually got released from the hospital two days ago, so I'm happy they let me go." I laughed.

„But you're not going to work already, are you?" She asked.

„No, I have to take it easy because I still feel weak sometimes but I'm fine." I said.

„That's good to hear. So Harry took good care of you?" She smiled at him.

„He did, he did. He was the best." I turned to smile at him and placed my hand on his thigh what Sarah didn't like to see.

„So Grace, you are quite successful with your fashion. I hear about you everyday." She then changed the subject and on the screen behind us appeared a picture of my new collection.

„I had a good year, yeah. I'm glad everything worked out so well." I proudly said.

„And you even got nominated at the British Fashion Awards, congratulation." Ellen said and the crowd started clapping again.

„Thank you, thank you very much."

„So Harry said you two are engaged, congrats again. When did you propose Harry?" She asked.

„Thanks, uhm, I proposed around five months ago on our anniversary." He told her.
It was sweet that he mentioned the first time he proposed, not the second time. The first one was the one that really, really got to me and it was the true date of when he did it.

„And how was it for you Grace, seeing Sarah kissing your fiancé all over his face?" Ellen asked and let out a laugh.

„You got jealous, right?" Sarah interrupted all out of a sudden while she still sat close to Harry and looked at me with a sassy look on her face. The boys all looked at me, exactly knowing I didn't like her.

„No, not really, because I know he is all mine tonight and every other day." I told her now with a sassier voice and a grin on my face, while I ran my hand through his hair and smiled at her, what made her mad. Harry just smirked and the boys immediately started laughing, mostly Niall and Louis.

„Oh Sarah, honey, you just got burned." Louis said, laughing. The show went on for another few minutes and when it was over, we all headed together backstage again, so they could prepare themselves for their performance.
On our way back, Harry laid his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

„Remember to wash your face off, before I kiss you on that face again." I told him and the boys next to us started laughing again.