Chapter 87

**YOUR POV**

„You know, I didn't want to tell you this because it is a surprise, but I don't like seeing you sad, so I'm just gonna tell you now." Harry started talking again, still holding me in his warm embrace.

„Tell me what?" I surprisingly asked, leaning against his shoulders.

„Your mum is coming to visit tomorrow." He then said what I would have never expected.

„She what?" I abruptly pulled away to look at him, seeing him smiling. „My mum?" I asked again.

„Yes, your mum. I bought her the tickets to fly to London so she could meet her granddaughter."

„Oh Harry, thank you so much. I really need her right now." I admitted, falling back into his arms.

„I know you do, love." He ran his hand through my hair. „She will stay until you two get released from the hospital and can go home."

„You are an amazing husband, Harry." I stood up to stand in front of him and pressed a long kiss on his lips.

„I love you, Grace and you are an amazing wife."

I picked up the blanket and let myself fall in bed, waiting for Harry who was changing into some sweatpants.

He took off his shirt, showing his inked torso and got in bed next to me.

I shifted around, so I could be as near to him as possible and went with my hand through his soft brown curls.

I was still amazed at how good his hair always looked and how shiny it always was. It looked even better than mine and I had no idea why. He just used his coconut shampoo to wash them what made them also smell great but besides that, he didn't really do anything to look after it. Not like me, I always tried to use good products for my hair, like oil and hair masks and stuff like that but still, they did not look anything like Harry's hair.

„Your hair is so fluffy." I whispered, trying not to wake up Aves.

„You always say that." He giggled.

„I know but it just the truth." I smiled as his green eyes bored into my eyes. „And you smell so good, like...like Harry."

„That's because I am Harry." He let out a laugh and kissed my neck, making my hand go to his warm chest.

„You are my Haz, my Hazzie." I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

„And you are my Gracie, but try to sleep now, you're exhausted." He told me.

I nodded. „Night, Haz."

„Good night, Grace." I felt his lips on my forehead just before I doze off.

I woke up to a crying Avery and immediately got up to see it was 03:00 am. I rubbed my eyes and saw Harry already holding her in his arms, trying to calm her down.

„Go back to sleep, Grace. I've got her." He said, looking down at her.

„Were you already up?" I wondered, still trying to get a clear vision.

„Yeah, I was up."

„Why are you up at 3 am?" I questioned confused.

„I couldn't sleep because of my back." He replied.

„You have back pains again?" I worried and walked towards him, placing my hand on his back and gently rubbing it.

He nodded. „Yeah, I had them all day but they got stronger now, so I had to walk around for a bit."

„Well then give her to me, don't carry her around." I commanded and stretched my arms out for him to lay Avery in my arms.

„It's fine, Grace, go back to sleep."

I looked at him with a mad expression what made him finally give in and he laid her in my arms. I gently bounced her up and down until she fell asleep again, so I laid her back in her crib.

„Why didn't you say something, Haz?" I asked him.

„Because it wasn't that bad and I don't want to worry you about it." He answered.

„It's this stupid bed, it's not good for your back." I whispered madly.

„It's okay, Grace, don't worry about it." He laid back down in bed.

„Do you need a pill for the pain?" I asked him, seeing it clearly bothered him as he shifted around in bed.

„Do you have one?"

That was an answer good enough for me to go to my purse and get his pills.

„Here, take it." I instructed him and he swallowed it with a sip of water.

„Thanks, I just hope we can go home soon." He said, closing his eyes again.

„Mhm, me too. I want to go home and sleep in our bed."

Harry nodded, agreeing with me and shortly after that he fell asleep with his head resting against my shoulder. I watched him for a few minutes, how he laid there with his beautiful bare chest in front of me. I looked at his remarkable butterfly tattoo, once again noticing the scar under the tattoo, that stretched over his stomach, he got from surgery after his accident a few years back. I gently run my finger over it, so that Harry wouldn't wake up. It still hurt me sometimes, seeing the scar because I knew what a hard time he went through after the accident. He knew I blamed myself for it and he always told me I should stop blaming me, but I couldn't. I just hoped the scar on his stomach and on his knee didn't bother him too much.

He never said something about it, so I assumed it was okay but I hated the thought of him having scars like this because of me.

Again, I softly ran my finger over when I felt his hand over mine.

„I'm sorry." I whispered, apologizing for it once again.

„Don't worry about it, Grace." He whispered back, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. „It's fine...I wouldn't be here anymore if I didn't get the scar, so stop blaming yourself, love. It's okay and I'm here."

I nodded.

He was right, if they didn't do surgery on him, he wouldn't have survived.

I placed a kiss on his chest and he pulled me closer to him, pressing a kiss against my forehead before we fell asleep again.