Steps Into Shadow: Part One/Part 1

(Yes, I know the shirt and pants are Padme's clothes, but I really like this outfit a lot.)

Sabine, Zeb, Luna (on Zeb's back), and Ezra are climbing under a walkway at a Imperial prison. Sabine pulls a stormtrooper down by his leg and Ezra attacks the other trooper and throws him down the ravine. Zeb, with Luna on his back, and Sabine climb up to the walkway and Luna gets off of Zeb's back.

Zeb runs over to Ezra and Zeb says "Gotta hand it to you, kid. This was a pretty good plan. You've been on a roll."

Ezra says "Hey! I'm just getting started, buddy. Now, come on. Let's move."

The rebels narrowly avoid an Imperial sensor light.

Then, Ezra contacts Chopper and he says, into the commlink "Ok, Chopper. Jump."

Chopper grunts into the comm and Ezra says, into the commlink "No rocket. It's too loud. Now jump!"

Chopper jumps and narrowly avoids falling through a sensor light when Ezra halts his descent by using the Force, Zeb then catches Chopper.

Ezra says "Chop, get this door open. Hurry."

Zeb places Chopper on the walkway and Chopper grunts in frustration.

Zeb says "You're welcome."

Chopper opens the door to the prison. the rebels run to a cell while trying not to get caught by troopers.

The rebels arrive at the cell and Ezra says "6609. This is it. Sabine, you're up."

Sabine sighs and says "I still can't believe we're here to break this guy out of prison."

Ezra says "Trust me, we need the information he has."

Zeb says "You the heard the boss. Open the door."

Sabine says "Don't encourage him."

Ezra says "He is in here because of us."

Luna scoffs and says "Keep telling yourself that, Ezra."

Sabine unlocks the cells door and the rebels look in the cell and they see a male Ugnaught.

Zeb says "Who's the pig?"

A familiar voice says "Purple guy, Pregnant woman, Mando girl, and Ezra Bridger. My, look how you have grown. Ah, I knew you would not let your old partner, Hondo, rot away in this prison."

Ezra says "Hondo, it's good to see you."

Zeb says "Not really."

Sabine says "You better have the intel you promised."

Hondo says "Yes, we do."

Zeb says "I'm sorry. We?"

Hondo says "Yes. Me and my business associate, Terba. You wouldn't believe the secrets he knows."

Zeb says "You're right. I wouldn't."

Terba shouts in Ugnese and Luna says "What fun! Now we're rescuing two people."

Ezra says "Hey, twice the fun."

They spot troopers and Sabine says "Look out!"

A trooper says "Over here!"

Ezra shoots at one of the troopers and he goes down. A firefight quickly breaks out and the rebels flee through the corridor.

Ezra says, into the commlink "Spectre-7 to Ghost. Change of plans. We need a 44 scoop at the landing platform."

Hera says, over the commlink "On my way, Spectre-7."

After exchanging fire with the troopers, the rebels flee down a turbolift.