Always Two There Are/Part 2

Luna is trying to get Zeb out of the ventilation shaft, but she can't get him out.

A voice says "Zeb! Luna!"

Luna turns around and says "Oh my gosh! Sabine! Come over here and help me!"

Sabine runs over to Luna while Zeb says "I don't wanna die this way. I'm the last of my kind."

Luna says, to Sabine "Grab his right leg, I'll grab his left leg."

Sabine grabs Zeb's right leg and Luna grabs Zeb's left leg. Luna and Sabine pull Zeb's legs and Zeb gets unstuck from the ventilation shaft.

Zeb says "What's going on? We heard blasts."

Sabine pants and says "They've got Ezra."

Zeb and Luna both say "Who's got Ezra?"

Sabine says "Inquisitors. Two of them."

Zeb sighs and says "One was bad enough. We need to get Kanan."

Sabine says "No. If we send a signal, we could compromise the fleet. We have to try and save Ezra ourselves."

Luna says "How are we supposed to do that?"

Sabine says "I'm working on it."

Sabine comes up with a plan and her, Zeb, and Luna plant thermal detonator and hide behind crates.

The male Inquisitor says "Your fear betrays you."

Zeb says "Come on." And grunts.

Sabine presses the trigger, but it doesn't work.

Sabine says "It's not working!"

The male Inquisitor proceeds to use the detonators against Zeb, Luna, and Sabine.

Luna says "Run!"

The three of them run and the detonators go off. Sabine is knocked out while Zeb falls down onto a bunch of crates and Luna is also knocked out.

Zeb groans and says "Oh."

Zeb gasps when he sees the seeker droids and he hides behind crates. One of the seeker droids jump onto Zeb, but Zeb got it. But the seeker droid shocks him and Zeb screams. Zeb quickly destroys the droids and finds the medical supplies.

Zeb says "Oh. Now, I find the supplies."

Zeb hears grunts and groans and he realizes it's Luna making that noise. Zeb runs over to Luna and bends down.

Zeb says "Luna? Luna, are you okay?"

Luna looks up at Zeb and says "Yeah."

Zeb says "Is that baby alright?"

Luna says "Yes."

Zeb sighs and says "Good. Can you get up and walk?"

Luna says "I can get up, but I don't know about walking."

Zeb helps Luna get up and Luna wobbles a bit.

Zeb says "Here, I got you."

Zeb puts his arm under Luna's arms and Luna puts her arm around Zeb's back.

Zeb and Luna walk and Zeb says "Oh, I also found the medical supplies."

Luna says "Good because I'm gonna need it."

Zeb grabs the medical supplies and he carries it while holding Luna. When they walk out of the room, they see Sabine's helmet and that's it. They walk over to Sabine's helmet and Luna picks up Sabine's helmet. Zeb and Luna walk towards the Phantom and then, they found Chopper.