Blood Sisters

Zeb and Luna have no missions assigned to them today. So, they decided to go out on a date, but in the kitchen of the Ghost. Zeb and Luna are in the kitchen and getting food ready for their date. Once Zeb and Luna think they have enough food for their date, they put the food on the table. Once Zeb and Luna put the food on the table, they sit down at the table opposite to each other. Zeb and Luna start eating and they both talk to each other.

Zeb says "It's been so long since we've been on a date that I can't even remember the last time that we gone out on a date."

Luna says "Me too. I'm glad that we could do this today."

Zeb says "I would like to try to go out with you as much as I can before the baby is born."

Luna says "Agreed."

Zeb and Luna laugh and they stop and look at each other.

Zeb says "There are times where I tell myself of how lucky I am that I have you that loves me no matter what."

Luna says "And that I have you that loves me no matter what too."

Zeb says "And soon, we'll have a little one that we will share our love with."

Luna says "Speaking of our little one, what do you think the baby is going to be? A boy or a girl?"

Zeb says "I don't care, as long as the baby is happy and healthy."

Luna says "Okay. What do you want the baby to be?"

Zeb says "Uh...I don't want to answer that."

Luna says "Zeb, it's okay. I won't get mad at you. I'm just curious. And plus, I know that all you care about is the baby's happiness and health."

Zeb says "Okay. I want a girl."

Luna says "You want a girl?"

Zeb says "Yeah. Is it wrong for me to want our baby to be a girl?"

Luna says "No. I just thought you wanted the baby to be a boy."

Zeb says "You guessed wrong."

Luna says "I guess so."

Zeb says "So, what about you?"

Luna says "What about me?"

Zeb says "What do you want the baby to be?"

Luna says "The same thing as you."

Zeb says "You want our baby to be a girl too?"

Luna says "No. I meant, I want our baby to be happy and healthy."

Zeb says "Oh."

Luna and Zeb laugh with each other.

Luna says "So, are you excited for our baby to come out soon?"

Zeb says "Yes. Very excited, but I'm also nervous. I'm nervous that I'm not going to be a good father to our baby."

Luna says "I'm nervous that I won't be a good mother too. But I know that we can do it as long as we do it together."

Zeb says "I guess you're right."

Luna says "I know I'm right."

Zeb says "Except for thinking that I wanted our baby to be a boy."

Luna says "You will not let that go, will you?"

Zeb says "Nope." And they both start to laugh.