A Princess On Lothal

As the Ghost is heading to Lothal, Hera tells Zeb, Luna, and Sabine that Ezra's are gone. Zeb, Luna, and Sabine are sadden by the news, but Hera tells to get ready when they go get Kanan, Ezra, and Chopper. Once the Ghost arrives at Lothal, Hera flies the Ghost to where Kanan, Ezra, and Chopper are and the rebels see a bunch of stormtroopers and tranports. Hera shoots at the Imperial transports and Hera lands the Ghost. As the door opens, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine are on the ramp and shooting at the stormtroopers. Chopper goes over to Zeb, Luna, and Sabine and he grunts.

Sabine says "No, you can't come on board! You have to go get to the Phantom. Get moving!"

Chopper goes over to the Phantom while Zeb, Luna, and Sabine continue to shoot at the stormtroopers.

Sabine says "We got two incoming."

Zeb says "What about Ezra and Kanna?"

Sabine says "They're the troopers on the left."

A man comes over to the Ghost, with a woman, and he says, to Zeb "Kanan's coming. He said to make it look good."

The man and the woman come aboard the Ghost and Kanan and Ezra run to the Ghost, but Zeb comes over to them.

Kanan says "No, Zeb, wait! Easy!"

Zeb knocks out Kanan with his bo rifle and Ezra says "That's Kanan!"

Zeb also knocks out Ezra with his bo rifle and Zeb says "I know." And chuckles.

Zeb grabs Kanan and Ezra onboard the Ghost. Once everyone is onboard the Ghost, Hera closes the door and destroys the shuttle while Chopper pilots the Phantom and follows the Ghost.

Aboard the Ghost, Zeb says "Kanan. Wake up! Kanan! How's your face?"

Kanan and Ezra wake up and Kanan says "Why did you hit me?"

Zeb says "What? You had a helmet on."

Ezra says "Did you have to hit us so hard?"

Zeb says "Hey, you wanted it to look good."

Kanan says "Where's the princess?"

Kanan and Ezra stand up and Luna says "In the cockpit with Hera."

A few minutes later, Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine talk to Ezra about his parents.

Zeb says "We heard what happened. Sorry, kid."

Luna says "We're sorry to what happened to your parents."

Sabine says "Hey, at least now you now."

Ezra says "Yeah. I guess I just need some time."

The rebels walk away from each other and let Ezra be. Later, Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and the man that goes by Ryder are in the lounge. Kanan is sitting in the booth, Hera is sitting next to Kanan, Sabine is sitting on one of the stools, Zeb is sitting in the chair next to the booth, Luna is sitting on one of Zeb's legs, and Ryder is standing next to Zeb and Luna.

Ezra and the woman, who is Princess Leia, walk into the lounge and Sabine says "We did a scan of the landing field and looking at the Imperial security I just don't see us living long enough to get near those ships."

Zeb says "Two walkers are a big problem."

Kanan says "Ugh, even if we reach the ships they're not going anywhere until we can disable those gravity locks."

Leia says "Those defenses are formidable. Why? Because the Empire doesn't underestimate you. They know how good you are."

Kanan says "We might be able to get one out, but we'll never get all three. It's impossible."

Leia says "I know you need those ships, so don't tell me why we can't get them. Tell me how we will."

Ezra says "Well, Kanan and I still have our disguises so we can get onto the platform. But to get close to the ships, we'll need a distraction."

Leia says "I can handle that."

Hera says "The Ghost can act as air support."

Sabine says "And I can use detonators to blast off the gravity locks."

Ryder says "Won't work. You can't forcibly remove the locks."

Luna says "You know this how?"

Ryder says "In prison I put those locks together so I know how to take'em apart."

Kanan says "Ryder Azadi, does that mean you're getting involved?"

Ryder says "Just this once. It's clear I can't stay on Lothal so I'll help you, if you get me outta here."

Later on, Hera, Zeb, and Luna stay on the Ghost. The Ghost swoops in and fires proton torpedoes at the AT-AT walker. The Ghost continues to shoot at the walker.

The Ghost shoots at the other walker and Zeb says "Did I get it this time?"

Zeb still shoots at the walker, but is having little effect. Eventually, the rebels get all three ships and take them to the fleet. In deep space, the rebels are pleased that they managed to get all three ships. Zeb, Luna, Kanan, Sabine, and Hera are in the lounge and sitting in the booth.

Ezra and Ryder walk into the lounge and Hera says "So, Governor, we need to find a safe place for you."

Ryder says "I already know where I'm going, back home."

Kanan says "I knew you'd come around."

Ryder says "I couldn't see it before but going to prison with the Bridgers started something. That something has grown bigger than I ever imagined. I owe it to them and I owe it to you to see it through to the end."

The rebels stand up and gather around Ezra and Ryder.

Ezra says "Welcome back to the fight, Governor."