Sparks Of Rebellion: Part 2 (Part 2 Of 1)/Part 1

Kanan, Zeb, and Luna found where the Wookies are and Kanan says "No guards at the door."

Kanan, Zeb, and Luna run over to the door and stop in front of the door.

Zeb says "Just set the detonator so we can get the Wookies out of here."

Kanan takes out the detonator and put it on the panel and he charges the detonator.

Zeb says "At least things seem to be going smoother than our last op."

Kanan, Zeb, and Luna hear Ezra saying "It's a trap! We gotta get out of here. It's a trap!"

Kanan, Zeb, and Luna see Ezra, running towards them.

Zeb says "Karabast! The kid's blowing another op!"

Ezra says "It's not an op. It's a trap! Hera sent me to warn you."

The door opens and it's filled with stormtroopers.

Ezra says "Run!"

Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra run and Ezra uses his energy slingshot, to slow down the troopers.

Ezra catches up to Kanan, Zeb, and Luna and Ezra says "We need to warn Sabine and Chopper, but they've jammed the comm."

Kanan says "They'll follow the plan. It'll be fine."

Ezra says "Yeah, 'cause the plan's gone just great so far."

Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra continue to run back to the Ghost. When they round a corner, they see a bunch of stormtroopers and Agent Kallus, running towards them.

Kanan says "Don't stop!"

Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra don't stop running and Kanan says "Push off now!"

The gravity system was disabled, by Sabine and Chopper, and Kanan, Zeb, and Luna push off while Ezra didn't push off. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra float through the gravity and making their was to the Ghost. They try to avoid being shot at while Zeb and Ezra push pass by each other. They all pass by the troopers and Agent Kallus.

Kanan says "You doing okay, kid?"

Ezra says "You kidding? Ah!"

Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra continue to flow through the gravity until Kanan says "Now!"

The gravity system comes back and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Ezra fall to the floor. They all get up and continue to go towards the Ghost. Kanan and Luna meet up with Sabine and Chopper while Zeb and Ezra are behind them.

Sabine says "Where are the Wookies?"

Kanan says "No Wookies! Sabine, man the nose gun! Chop, tell Hera to take off!"

Sabine says "Ugh, right!"

Kanan, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper run towards the Ghost while Zeb pushes Ezra out of the way. Kanan, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper get on the Ghost and Luna doesn't see Zeb and Ezra.

Luna says "Where are Zeb and Ezra? They were right behind us."

Kanan says "They'll make it."

Sabine goes to the nose gun, Kanan goes to the top gun, and Luna and Chopper go to the cockpit, where Hera is. Luna sits down in one of the seats, that's behind Hera.

Hera says "There! airlock shut!"

Hera flies the Ghost away and says "We're out of here! Chop, jam their tractor beam!"

Chopper does what Hera told me and he does it.

The transport captain says, over the comm "Attention, rebel ship. Surrender or be destroyed. This is your first and last warning."

Luna says "Blow it out your exhaust vent."

Hera says "Yeah, literally. Sabine!"

Sabine blows up the transport while Hera jumps the Ghost into hyperspace.

Kanan and Sabine walk into the cockpit and Kanan says "The whole thing was a setup."

Sabine says "You think Vizago was in on it?"

Kanan sits down, next to Hera, while Hera says "He'd sell his mother to Jawas for a couple credits."

Sabine sits down, behind Kanan, while Hera says "But we're a source of income for him. Even odds he didn't know."

Zeb comes into the cockpit and stands next to Luna.

Hera says "The kid did all right."

Kanan says "He did okay. Where is he?" And he looks at Zeb.

Everyone else looks at Zeb and Zeb says "I, uh, thought he was with you."

Luna stands up, while still looking at Zeb, and says "Zeb, what did you do to him?"

Zeb says "I didn't do anything to him. But the ISB agent grabbed him."

Everyone says "What?"

Zeb says "The kid got grabbed, okay?"

Luna says "Garazeb Orrelios!"

Zeb says "Oh, come on! We were dumping him after the mission anyway! This saves us fuel. They'll go easy on him. He's just a kid."

The team discusses whether or not to go back and rescue Ezra.

Zeb says "No! No, no! No way! You cannot be serious!"

Hera says "It's our fault he was there!"

Zeb says "Come on, Hera! We just met this kid! We're not going back for him!"

Sabine says "They'll be waiting for us. We can't save him."

Chopper chirps and Zeb says "What? What did he say?"

Hera says "He voted with me. That's two against two."

Luna says "Actually, make that three against two."

Zeb says "What?"

Luna says "You heard me. I vote with Hera and Chopper."

Hera says "Kanan, what do you think?"

Kanan thinks and says "We should go back and rescue him."

Hera says "Well, that settles it."

Hera flies the Ghost back to Ezra while the others come up with a plan. The Ghost comes aboard the Star Destroyer and Hera lands the Ghost in the docking bay. The tamp opens and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine go get Ezra while Hera stands guard, on the ramp.

Hera says "Find Ezra. I'll be ready."

Kanan, Zeb, and Luna run to get Ezra while Sabine paints something on the floor.

Sabine catches up to Kanan, Zeb, and Luna and Kanan says "Hold this bay till we get back."

Sabine says "And this time, try not to leave until everyone's back aboard."

Zeb and Luna slow down and Zeb says "That was not my fault!"

A voice says "Well, that's debatable."

They drop down, from the air vent, and Zeb punches them. They stand back up and take off the helmet and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine see it's Ezra.

Ezra says "First you ditch me, then you hit me?"

Zeb says "How was I supposed to know it was you? You were wearing a bucket!"

Stormtroopers and Agent Kallus run towards them and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine run towards the Ghost while Ezra throws the helmet and runs towards the Ghost.

Kanan says, on the commlink "Spectre-1 to Ghost, we're leaving."

Kanan, Zeb, Sabine and Ezra aboard the Ghost, but not before Ezra could use his slingshot.

But Ezra was stopped by Zeb and Zeb says "Oh, no! This time you board first!"

Zeb grabs Ezra and puts him on the Ghost. The Ghost leaves the Star Destroyer and jumps back into hyperspace.