Vision Of Hope/Part 1

Ezra is being trained by Kanan in deflecting blaster shots from Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper.

Kanan says "You've got the blocking down for the most part, but you shouldn't just randomly deflect the energy any which why. You've yet to hit the target I gave you."

Ezra says "Yet! Key word is yet."

kana says "Ugh."

Kanan signals Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper to stop and Kanan walks over to Ezra.

Kanan says "You're distracted, impantient. What's your rush?"

Ezra says "I don't want to miss Senator Trayvis's transmission."

Kanan says "You don't even know if he'll transmit it today."

Ezra says "He's been on more frequencies lately, and I have a feeling. Today's the day."

Kanan says "Well, I have a feeling you're gonna get stunned if you don't stay in the moment. This moment."

Ezra groans and Kanan signals Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper to continue to shoot at Ezra. Ezra doesn't hit the target until, all of a sudden, he deflected all the shots at the target and Ezra falls to the ground. Everyone gathers around Ezra and Ezra wakes, with a gasp.

Ezra groans and says "I got stunned, didn't I?"

Kanan says "No, you deflected every blast back at the target."

Ezra says "I saw something."

Kanan says "Saw? You had a vision?"

Ezra says "I saw Gall Trayvis. Kanan, he knew my parents!"

Kanan helps Ezra to his feet and Ezra says "It was so real, You were there, and, and both of you were there sneaking around in the dark. Troopers were everywhere."

Sabine says "Sounds like a pretty average day."

Ezra says "Except...Senator Trayvis was there fighting side by side with us. And he said he knew my parents!"

Ezra walks away while Kanan says "Right. Look, Ezra, just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it's going to."

Ezra says "But it might."

Zeb smacks the back of Ezra's head and Ezra says "Ow! What are you doing?"

Zeb laughs and says "Helping you to hone your Jedi powers. Why didn't you see that coming?"

Everyone walks towards the Ghost, except for Ezra and Sabine, and Ezra says "Doesn't work that way."

Sabine punches Ezra's back and Ezra says "Ow! Stop!"

Sabine says "Maybe if we keep trying." And chuckles.

Hera comes out of the Ghost and says "Ezra, hurry! He's on!" And walks back into the Ghost.

Ezra runs towards the Ghost and he punches Zeb's arm and Zeb grunts. Once Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper walk into the lounge, they hear Minister Tua, on the HoloNet.

Minister Tua says "I have assurances from-"

Gall Trayvis says "Citizens, Senator-in-Exile Gall Trayvis here..."

Ezra says "Right on time!"

Hera shushes Ezra and Gall Trayvis says "...coming to you with a reminder that the Empire applies the term insurgent to anyone who dares defy their tyranny such as some very courageous souls on Lothal."

Ezra says "He's talking about us. He said Lothal."

Hera says "I know. Here it comes."

Gall Trayvis says "To those rebels, I have a message...The sun may have set on the Old Republic but a new freedom can be won...if we are brave enough to fight for it today. See you soon, my friends."