An Inside Man

Ryder contacts Hera, at Chopper Base with Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Commander Sato observing, and Ryder says "The factory's on full lockdown. Communication is jammed. I can't reach Ezra and Kanan. The new Imperial in charge is pretty thorough. Didn't catch his name, but I hear he has red eyes."

Hera says "Grand Admiral Thrawn."

Ryder says "My team will attack the Imperial compound's east gate. It's the weakest point, so this Thrawn might expect it. But at least it'll keep his eyes off the factory for a bit."

Ryder ends the transmission and Luna says "Wasn't Grand Admiral Thrawn the guy that you and Ezra encountered on your home planet?"

Hera sighs and says "Yes."

Hera dismisses everyone and Zeb and Luna walk around the base.

Luna says "Who do you think Fulcrum is?"

Zeb says "What?"

Luna says "Who do you think is Fulcrum?"

Zeb says "Oh. Huh...I have a lot of theories on who could be Fulcrum. What about you? Who do you think is Fulcrum?"

Luna says "Uh...I don't know. I'm thinking the same as you. There's a lot of theories on who could be Fulcrum."

Zeb says "Yeah. Do you even think that we will ever find out who is Fulcrum?"

Luna says "I hope so. And I hope it's soon. Whoever is Fulcrum, could be endangered."

Zeb says "Why's that?"

Luna says "Because if the Empire finds out about Fulcrum and who is Fulcrum, they could get captured by the Empire and are forced to reveal where we are."

Zeb says "Well, now that you've said it, I agree with you that."

Luna says "Yeah."

A while later, Kanan, Ezra, and Ryder communicate with Hera, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and a rebel astromech droid via hologram.

Sabine says "I think I almost got the data decrypted. Whoa."

Hera says "I've never seen an Imperial fighter like that. Sabine, talk to me."

Sabine says "Looks like some new kind of TIE interceptor, but this one has shields."

Hera says "But TIE fighters never had shields before."

Zeb says "Maybe that's why it's so secret."

Luna says "Yeah, I'm with you Zeb."

Hera says "If they're actually building these in numbers, our pilots won't stand a chance."

Kanan says "And neither will the rebellion."

Hera says "How'd you get past Thrawn with these plans? Someone's losing more than their job for that."

Kanan says "I guess we can thank Agent Kallus. He knew Fulcrum's secret code phrase."

Hera's eyes widen in surprise and Sabine says "Wait, wait, wait. Kallus is Fulcrum? How does that even make sense?"

Zeb and Luna were stunned and Zeb says "Karabast. Luna and I must've recruited him. You know, accidentally."

Ezra says "You mean when you both were stuck on that ice moon with him?"

Zeb says "Yeah, well. We didn't kill each other. So I guess we're friends now?"

Luna says "Seems like it."

Hera says "Still, we'll use caution with our new friend until we're sure we know what game he's playing."