Hera's Heroes

The Ghost comes to help Cham and Numa on Ryloth, with Gobi on the Ghost. Hera, Kanan, and Gobi are in the cockpit, Ezra is in the nose gun, and Zeb and Luna are in the cargo hold. Hera lows the ramp and Cham and Numa aboard the Ghost with their blurrgs that they're riding on.

A scout trooper aboards the Ghost and he says "Ha!"

Zeb, Luna, Cham, and Numa point their guns at the scout trooper and Zeb says "You didn't think that through, did you?"

The scout trooper says "Uh..."

Luna says "We're going to take that as a no."

Ezra enters the cargo hold and Zeb says "Hey, kid, you got this outfit?"

Ezra says "Nope."

Zeb puts his bo rfile away and says "The kid wants your helmet. Sorry."

Zeb punches the scout trooper and it knocks the scout trooper out. A bit later, everyone, except for Hera and Kanan, are in the lounge. Hera and Kanan walk into the lounge and Hera hugs her father, Cham.

Hera and Cham pull apart and Cham says "You arrived just in time. Thank you for making this supply run."

Hera says "It wasn't easy getting past that Imperial blockade."

Cham says "Then I wish I had better news. The Imperials now occupy the entire Tann province."

Hera gasps and Chopper grunts.

Ezra says "What's the Tann province?"

Kanan says "It's where Hera grew up."

Hera says "What happened, Father?"

Cham says "I underestimated the commander, Captain Slavin. His previous attacks were clumsy, but this one was swift, precise, unlike him. He's made our home his headquarters. I'm afraid I couldn't save anything when I escaped."

Hera says "Not even the Kalikori?"

Ezra says "What's a Kalikori?"

Numa says "A totem passed down the line of a Twi'lek family. It honors all who have come before."

Gobi says "Each parent adds to the artwork to include themselves in the legacy."

Sabine says "Hmm. Family history as living art."

Cham says "Hera would have inherited our family's Kalikori."

Hera says "And I still will. That heirloom was important to my mother. And I'm not ready to give it up yet."

Cham says "Gobi, Numa, and I are coming with you."

Luna says "We'll help, too."

Hera says "This wasn't meant to be a personal mission. I can't let you take this risk with me."

Kanan says "You'd do it for us."

Zeb says "Because we owe you."

Chopper grunts and Cham says "Come, daughter. I'll brief you on Captain Slavin's defenses."

After a while later, the rebels put the plan into action and they hide behind rocks.

Zeb says "Here comes the patrol."

Kanan says, to Hera and Ezra "You two wait here until we draw them away. Then you can slip by."

Zeb gives a thumbs up to Cham and Gobi on the other side and Cham raises his arm to Sabine and Numa on top of a rock on the other side. Cham and Gobi ambush the Imperial patrol and Sabine sets off two detonators. Kanan, Zeb, and Luna join the attack and Sabine and Numa climb down the rock. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Numa run to the other side and they get on the blurrgs, Luna gets on a blurrg with Zeb and she wraps her arms around Zeb from the back. The rebels ride the blurrgs with the Imperial patrol following them.

Kanan, riding with Sabine, says "Well, we got their attention."

After a while later, the rebels aren't being chased by the Imperial patrol right now.

Zeb says "Did we lose'em? I think we finally lost'em."

Cham says "Nobody knows this land as well as we do."

However, the rebels are quickly found and Zeb says "Looks like they're learning fast."

The rebels flee from the Imperial patrol, but not before the AT-DP walker guns down Kanan's and Sabine's blurrg. The others stop while Kanan and Sabine stand and fight the Imperial patrol.

Cham says "Gobi! Rocket launcher!"

Zeb, Luna, Cham, Gobi, and Numa go back over to help Kanan and Sabine. Gobi uses the rocket launcher to dislodge rocks from a ravine, creating an obstacle for the Imperial patrol.

Sabine sighs and says "That won't hold them off for long."

Kanan says "Cham, any word from Hera?"

Cham says "No. Something must have gone wrong."

The Imperial patrol gets through the rocks and shoot at the rebels.

Sabine says "We've got to help her."

Kanan says "We will. Come on!"

Kanan gets on Numa's blurrg while Sabine gets on Gobi's blurrg and the rebels retreat. Some time later, the rebels are locked in battle against the Imperial patrol.

Suddenly, the Imperial patrol stops firing at the rebels and Luna says "They've stopped firing."

Captain Slavin says, on the holocaster "Cham Syndulla, I would have a word with you. It concerns your daughter."

Cham says "Where is she?"

Captain Slavin says, on the holocaster "I have your precious Hera. And the boy, Ezra Bridger. They'll face my blaster squad unless you surrender to me."

Gobi says "You can't. You're too important."

Cham says "And my daughter is not important? I will trade my life for hers. She will lead in my place. Captain Slavin, I will surrender to you, but what assurance will you give me that my daughter and the boy will be released?"

Captain Slavin says, on the holocaster "Only that if you do not arrive for the exchange by sundown, they will both be terminated."

Sabine says "Could the trap be more obvious?"

Kanan says "We know."

Cham says "And I am counting on all of you to use my sacrifice to save Hera and Ezra."

The rebels go back to the Ghost and Sabine flies the Ghost to the Syndulla house. Sabine lands the Ghost and opens the ramp for Kanan and Cham.

All of a sudden the building blews up and Luna says "Did Hera just blow up her home?"

Zeb says "Looks that way."

Kanan, Hera, Ezra, Chopper, and Cham board the Ghost and Sabine flies the Ghost out of there. The Ghost lands on the plains of Ryloth and Zeb grabs Ezra and messes with him while Luna watches them and giggles.