The Lost Commanders/Part 2

Zeb leads the hunt for the elusive joopa with the walker in tow.

Gregor says "If we're lucky, we'll catch Big Bongo today."

Zeb says "Let's get this over with. I'm getting hungry."

Gregor says "Keep on going forward. Just a little bit more. We're coming up on a hot spot!"

Zeb says "Your hot spot looks like everywhere else on this desolate rock."

An explosion catches their attention and Sabine gasps and says "Out there."

Rex says "All right, full stop."

The walker stops moving and Gregor says "All right. Just a little bit more. Little more. You know, we really appreciate this. I mean, we, we should do well today, with your friend here."

Ezra says "Yeah, well, Zeb packs quite a punch."

Gregor laughs and says "I'm sure, I'm sure, but really, I mean, joopa supposedly love Lasats."

Luna says "They love them? What do you mean?"

Gregor says "Well, they say they love the smell or I guess they love the taste as well. And maybe it's about the texture, you know..."

Ezra says "Wait, Zeb's not the hunter. He's the bait."

Gregor says "Oh, hunter, bait, it's all the same." And chuckles.

Kanan says "No, it's not!"

The ground rumbles and Luna says "Zeb, honey, you better get back here right now!"

Sabine says "Zeb, what is that?"

Ezra says "Buddy, run! You're the bait!"

Luna says "Zeb, it's gonna eat you!"

Kanan says "Zeb, run!"

Ezra says "Get out of there!"

Kanan says "What are you doing?"

Luna says "Run!"

The joopa got Zeb and Luna says "Zeb, no!"

The joopa swallows up Zeb and Gregor says "Whoo-hoo! This could be him! Our Big Bongo!"

As the joopa runs, the walker follows it.

Rex says, to Sabine "Hey, I bet you know a thing or two about mechanics."

Sabine says "Yeah, good bet."

Rex says "Keep an eye on this regulator. The line can overheat and shut down. No line, no joopa, no Zeb."

Sabine says "Got it."

Ezra says "Well, what about me and him?"

Gregor says "You got the best job of all! When the line swings around, you'll charge it with the electro-poles. Hit the line with the rod and it'll send a bolt of energy down to the joopa. Do it enough and you should bring it up to the surface."

Gregor gives an electro-pole to Ezra and Gregor says, to Kanan "Here's one for you, General."

Kanan says "Don't call me that. I was never a general."

Gregor says "Uh, my mistake. Sorry, Commander."

Kanan says "No, it's not..."

Kanan takes the electro-pole and Rex says "Hit it! Now!"

Kanan and Ezra use the electro-poles on the line and shock the joopa.

Gregor says "That's it! That's it! Ooh! He didn't like that! Hit him again!"

Kanan and Ezra shock the joopa, again, and Rex says "He's a runnin'. Hit that line! Bring him up."

Ezra stands on the rail and Sabine says "We're losing the regulator."

Rex says "Full stop, Wolffe! Dig in! This is where we finish the battle!"

Wolffe stops the walker and Ezra almost falls off, but Kanan catches him.

Ezra says "I-I can't reach it! Kanan, lift me up!"

Ezra goes on Kanan's shoulders and Luna says "Sabine!"

Sabine says "I know, I know. Working on it! Got it."

Kanan says "Ezra?"

Kanan gives Ezra the other electro-pole and Ezra uses both of them, to shock the joopa. The joopa pops up and roars.

Kanan says "Go!"

Ezra gets off of Kanan's shoulders and Gregor says "It is Big Bongo!"

Rex shoots at the joopa and the joopa dies. Kanan, Luna, Sabine , and Ezra go over to the joopa and they see that Zeb is alive.

Zeb says "What a smell."

Luna says "Ah, Zeb! Honey, you're alive!"

Sabine says "Nice catch, old-timers."

Luna and Gregor go down the ladder while Gregor laughs and says "Yeah! Way to go."

Luna and Gregor run over to the joopa and Gregor helps Zeb out of the joopa while Gregor says "Now that, that was impressive."

Kanan says "Impressive? You almost got my friend eaten!"

Luna says "Yeah, you almost got my husband and father of my child killed just so you can catch something that you can eat for a year. Are you kidding me?"

Zeb says "Yeah. Ugh. I was in that thing's mouth!"

Gregor says "Oh! Head to toe. But look at you. You brought in our biggest catch ever."

Zeb says "I...I did? Actually, it wasn't so bad, Kanan. I...I knew I had the beast from the beginning." And chuckles.

Luna says "Well, as long as you're alright and alive."

Zeb puts his arm around Luna and Zeb says "Of course I'm alright and alive."

Luna smiles and she and Zeb lean their heads together and they pull apart.

Sabine and Wolffe come over to Zeb, Luna, and Gregor while Gregor says "It's gonna be delicious!"

Zeb says "That thing tried to eat me. Only fair I get to see how it tastes."

Ezra says "Can't say no to that. Right, Kanan?"

Luna says "I'm not gonna lie, but it does look good to eat."

About a few hours later, Gregor brings the joopa onto the walker, with help from Zeb and Luna.

Gregor says "So, how did you guys like it?"

Luna says "It was better than I expected."

Zeb says "Which is a good thing, coming from her."

Luna punches Zeb's shoulder while Zeb and Gregor laugh. All of a sound, they hear shooting and they see a Imperial probe.

Gregor says "Oh, my."

Luna says "Look out!"

Zeb says "Probes! I hate probes!"

The probe shoots at them and Zeb says "Woah!"

All three of them dock down from the probe and Kanan comes down and shoots at the probe, but Rex manages to take down the probe.

Gregor says "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Rex got him."

Zeb chuckles and says "Probe deserved it."

Kanan, Rex, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra investigate the probe and Ezra says "How long has this thing been watching us?"

Kanan says "Long enough. How's the Phantom?"

Sabine says "Well, engine took a direct hit. We're not going anywhere until I can fix it."

Zeb says "Wait. You mean we're stranded?"

Luna says "Yep."

Rex says "And the Empire's on its way."