The Honorable Ones/Part 1

The Ghost crew flies towards three Imperial construction modules orbiting Geonosis. Kanan is in the top gun while Rex is in the nose gun and the others are in the cockpit. Hera is sitting in the pilot seat, Sabine is sitting next to Hera, Ezra is sitting behind Sabine, Zeb is sitting next to Ezra, Luna is sitting on one of Zeb's legs, and Chopper is in the back.

Ezra says "Rebel intelligence was right. The Empire was building something over Geonosis."

Sabine says "Yeah, but what? I've never seen an orbital construction field this big."

Kanan says "The Geonosians made weapons back in the Clone War. Whatever they were up to, I'm betting we're not gonna like it."

Zeb says "Must've been huge if they had to build it up here instead of down on the surface."

Hera says "Chopper, run a planetary scan."

Chopper grunts and Rex says "Good idea. I know through experience the bugs down there don't take to unexpected guests."

Chopper grunts in frustration and Sabine says "No life?"

Rex says "You cross-wired? There are billions of bugs on Geonosis. Scan again."

Chopper grunts and Ezra says "They're dead. All of'em."

Zeb says "I don't like any of this."

Hera says "We don't know that for sure. Let's check out that construction module."

The Ghost lands in the hangar of the middle module and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra leave the Ghost and search of the module's computers.

Zeb says "What exactly are we looking for?"

Sabine says "The primary data banks. They might have records of what the Empire was making."

Kanan says "My gut tells me those data banks will be empty."

Zeb says "My gut tells me this is a trap."

At that moment, a door opens to reveal a squad of stormtroopers, and Agent Kallus around the corner.

Agent Kallus says "How perceptive."

Zeb fights with Agent Kallus and Luna fights with the two troopers, behind Agent Kallus, while the other rebels fight with the other troopers.

Agent Kallus says "Lasats. Never know when to give up."

The doors are closing and Chopper stops it and opens the doors, again.

Ezra says "Zeb! Luna!"

Zeb says "We'll meet you at the ship!"

The other rebels make it to the Ghost and Ezra says, over the commlink "Spectre-4, Spectre-5, we're leaving. Where are you?"

Zeb grunts and says, into the commlink "Busy right now!"

Zeb knocks Agent Kallus onto the wall and him and Luna fight off more troopers.

Ezra says, over the commlink "Zeb, Luna, where are you?"

Zeb and Luna run while Zeb says, into the commlink "Spectre-7, no need to wait. Got our own ride outta here. Escape pod."

Zeb and Luna get into an escape pod and Zeb presses the button for launch. Zeb and Luna are then startled when Agent Kallus, sneaks into the pod behind Zeb and Luna, grabs Zeb by the shoulder and turns Zeb around to hit him in the face. Luna tries to stay out of it as Zeb backhands Agent Kallus, just as the pod launches towards Geonosis.

Zeb and Agent Kallus continue to fight and Luna says "Can you two stop fighting for two minutes? So that, nothing gets broken."

Zeb kicks Agent Kallus onto the pod's controls, breaking them and Luna says "Like that."