Shroud Of Darkness

Zeb and Luna are in the lounge, with Zeb sitting at one end of the booth and Luna sitting next to him. Zeb is repairing his bo rifle while Luna tells Zeb baby names that she thought of for their baby.

Hera walks into the lounge as Luna says "What about Phoebe for a girl?"

Zeb says "Nope."

Kanan and Ezra climb down the ladder as Hera says "Well, you two seem fine. How's the Phantom?"

Ezra says "I don't know. Chopper was flying."

Hera says "Oh, boy."

Zeb says "So, kid, you find us a base yet?"

Ezra says "No, but we did find two Inquisitors."

Zeb says "Oh, that's nothing new."

Ezra leaves the lounge and Hera says "She's waiting for you. Why did  you have us meet you out here away from the fleet?"

Kanan says "It's safer this way."

Later on, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine are in the cockpit and Hera walks into the cockpit.

Sabine says "So, where are they going now?"

All of them watch the Phantom depart into hyperspace and Hera says "Sometimes it's better not to know."

Luna says "So, what do you guys think of the name Nemo for a boy?"

Sabine says "That's an awful name for a boy."

Hera says "Agreed."

Zeb says "Why would we name our baby Nemo if it's a boy?"

Luna says "I was just asking if Nemo is a good name if the baby is a boy. You guys didn't have to be so mean about."

Hera, Zeb, and Sabine say "Sorry."

Sabine says "Luna, why don't you name the baby after one of your parents' names?"

Luna says "I've thought of that, but for some reason, I don't want to name the baby after one of my parents."

Hera says "Okay."

Sabine says "So, who's going to watch over your kid if you two died?"

Zeb and Luna look at Sabine with confuse faces.

Luna says "Why do you want to know that?"

Sabine says "Just curious."

Zeb says "Well, we really haven't picked anyone yet for who will look after our baby if we died."

Hera says "Have you two thought of anyone to look after your kid if you guys died?"

Luna says "Well, we thought of Kanan to be the one to look after our kid."

Sabine says "But?"

Luna says "But what?"

Sabine says "But why haven't you have him as the one to look over your kid?"

Luna says "We just want to keep our options open just in case if we want someone else to look after our kid."

Hera says "Like who?"

Luna says "What do you mean?"

Hera says "Who else do you guys have in mind to watch over your child if you two died?"

Zeb and Luna look at each other and Zeb says "So Luna, are you getting tired?"

Luna says "Yes I am."

Zeb says "Well, I'll take you to our cabin so that you can rest."

Luna says "Sounds like a great idea."

Zeb and Luna, quickly, leave the cockpit while leaving Hera and Sabine hanging.