Wolves And A Door

The rebels are in the cliff dwelling and they are surrounding a stone, that Ezra brought.

Hera says "All right, Ezra, you have out attention, now explain what's going on."

Ezra says "This stone came from the Jedi Temple here on Lothal."

Hera says "That's far to the north, how did it get here?"

Ezra says "The Loth-wolves gave it to me. They think the Empire is doing something terrible there."

Zeb chuckles and he says "Oh, wait, they think? What, did they talk to you?"

Ezra says "Well, just the one."

Sabine says "I wish they told you what these symbols mean. But, mmm, maybe I could make more sense of them if I saw the temple up close."

Ezra says "I agree, we have to go. I don't want the Empire putting their hands all over the Temple."

Luna says "So let's stop them. For dad."

Sabine says "There's just one problem. As Hera said, the Temple is far to the north and we don't have a ship."

Ezra says "I can get us there."

The rebels leave the cliff dwelling and they follow Ezra, which Ezra walks towards the Loth-wolves. Ezra uses the Force to summon the Loth-wolves and the Loth-wolves appear. The Loth-wolves led by the white Loth-wolf approach the rebels.

Ezra says "We're ready, can you take us?"

The white Loth-wolf bends down and Ezra gets on the Loth-wolf. A brown Loth-wolf bends down and Hera gets on the Loth-wolf.

Zeb says "Are these things faster than speeders?"

Luna says "Well, they got us here in the first place. I guess they can get us to the Temple as well."

Another brown Loth-wolf bends down and Sabine gets on the Loth-wolf.

Zeb says "I'm just, you know, more comfortable with speeders..."

A brown Loth-wolf sniffles Zeb as Zeb says "...'cause, oh!"

Zeb chuckles and he says "Oh, uh...Hello, my name is Zeb and this is my beautiful wife, Luna."

Zeb laughs nervously and Ezra says "Zeb, those ones don't talk."

Zeb says "How do you know? It talks, uh, with its eyes."

The brown Loth-wolf bends down and Zeb gets on the Loth-wolf while Luna gets on the other one.

Ezra says "Everyone ready? Here we go."

One of the brown Loth-wolves carries Chopper in his mouth and the pack travels north.

They ride under the cover of night and Zeb says "How far is it to the temple?"

Sabine says "You don't wanna know!"

Ezra says "Hold tight!"

They pass through a hyper tunnel and they and they made it to the north side. It's dawn and the rebels start to wake up.

The rebels get off of the Loth-wolves and Sabine says "Hey, did you hear those voices?"

Zeb says "I have no idea what just happened."

One of the brown Loth-wolves drops Chopper from his mouth and Chopper grunts. The rebels and the white Loth-wolf stare down at the valley from a cliff.

Ezra says "They say the Temple is not far from here just a bit to the Northwest. But we'll have to walk the rest of the way."

Hera says "Ezra, how did they do that?"

Ezra says "I don't know. Kanan said they're deeply connected to the Force."

Zeb says "I'm just glad they're on our side."

Ezra says "They're on Lothal's side."

Sabine says "Is there a difference?"

Ezra says "Let's hope not. We should get moving."

At dusk, the rebels arrive at the perimeters of the Jedi Temple and they find that the Empire set up an excavation camp.

Sabine says "This is no military operation. What are they searching for?"

Ezra says "Let me take a look. Wait, the doors, they're both gone. And it looks like one of them has been out right off the surface."

Sabine says "Is this really the temple? It looks like solid rock."

Ezra says "We're in the right place. It must have sealed itself off."

Luna says "Any idea what the Empire wants?"

Ezra says "No."

Sabine says "Well, they've uncovered a lot more art work. Maybe I can figure it out if I get a closer look."

Hera says "Agreed. You and Ezra go, we'll keep watch from up here."

Zeb says "Look! You're gonna need a disguise."

The rebels see two scout troopers on a speeder bike and they use a hologram message of Grand Admiral Thrawn, to trick the scout troopers. Zeb takes out the two scout troopers while Chopper terminates the transmission. Ezra and Sabine put on the scout troopers armor and they ride off towards the Imperial camp while Hera, Zeb, Luna, and Chopper keep watch.

A bit later, Zeb says "That was a close one. Who's the old man?"

Hera says "I don't know. I've never seen an Imperial like him."

The rebels listen to the old man's conversation and Sabine says, over the commlink "Hera, did you hear? What should we do?"

Hera says, into the commlink "I don't like it. With the Emperor involved it's too dangerous we should fall back."

Ezra says, over the commlink "No. Because of the Emperor, we have to get involved. We can't let him enter the temple."

Sabine says, over the commlink "Then they'll crack the code. It's only a matter of time."

Zeb says "Hera. Remember why we came."

Hera says, into the commlink "Go, we'll keep watch. But I want you both out of there if I give you the order."

Sabine says, over the commlink "Absolutely."

Ezra says, over the commlink "Thanks, Hera. Let's go."

Zeb says "They'll be fine."

Luna says "Yeah, they know what they're doing."

Hera says "I used to always believe that."

A trooper says, over the PA "Attention. There is a safety hazard zone in standing 25 meters from the temple. Special teams are exempt and look out for static charge. All operational departments signal by beeping twice."

A whole lot later, Hera says "Sabine is going with the troopers."

Zeb says "Have they found her out?"

Hera says "I don't think so..."

Luna says "What about Ezra?"

Hera says "I can't tell. We Want into the shadows, but I think..."

Zeb says "What?"

Hera says "I think the paintings moved?"

Zeb says "All right, hand those over. You've been staring through them too long."

Later, an alarm goes off and Hera says "Gotta move!"