Empire Day/Part 2

The Ghost gets word that Kanan, Sabine, Ezra, and a Rodian are in a Troop Transport. The Ghost flies over to the transport that has Kanan, Sabine, Ezra, and the Rodian in it. The Ghost arrives and flies over to the transport that Kanan, Sabine, Ezra, and the Rodian are in, with Agent Kallus on top of the transport. Zeb has his bo rifle out and is standing on the ramp while Luna is in the cockpit, with Hera.

Zeb says, to Agent Kallus "Remember me?" And shoots at Agent Kallus with his bo rifle.

Sabine says, over the commlink "Spectre-6 to Ghost. We're coming in hot."

Zeb says, into the commlink "Can see that. You got company upstairs."

A transport shoots at the Ghost and the Ghost gets hit by that shot.

Hera says, over the PA and commlink "Shields holding, but I need that transport taken out. Chopper, Luna, you got this?"

Luna and Chopper run to the rear cannons and Luna says, into the commlink "Yes."

Luna gets into the seat while Chopper is by Luna's side. Luna and Chopper shoot at the transport, overturning it.

Luna says "We got it."

Chopper whoops, in victory of shooting  down the transport, while Luna laughs at him.

Zeb shoots at Agent Kallus, again, and Zeb manages to shoot Agent Kallus off the transport.

Zeb says, into the commlink "Okay, you're all clear. Pull over, and we'll..."

Hera says, over the commlink "Belay that. Have to be a scoop job. Sensors reading multiple TIEs incoming."

Kanan climbs out of the transport and brings out a Rodian. The Ghost moves closer to the transport. Ezra and Sabine climb out of the transport while the transport is on autopilot, while Sabine did.

Zeb holds out his hand, for any kind of help, and says "Get in!"

Kanan helps the Rodian onto the Ghost and then, all of a sudden, Kanan almost gets hit by a shot from Agent Kallus.

Kanan says "Go! Go!"

Sabine and Ezra run onto the Ghost while Kanan gets out his lightsaber. Kanan holds off Agent Kallus while the Ghost flies away, but not before Kanan jumps up and manages to get into the Ghost. A bunch of TIE fighters fly after the Ghost and they all shoot at the Ghost.

Hera says, over the PA "I need my gunners. Shields won't hold long under this barrage."

Kanan says, over the PA "Almost there."

Luna and Chopper shoot at the TIE fighters, but they both miss. Luna and Chopper get shot at by one of the TIE fighers, that has the Inquisitor in it. Chopper gets knocked out and Luna hits her head on the steering, hard, and she is also knocked out.

Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, and the Rodian are in the lounge and they all lose their balance that was from the blast.

Zeb grunts and says "Karabast! That came from behind! Is that wife of mine and scrap heap even payin' attention?" And he climbs up the ladder.