Imperial Supercommands

Zeb and Luna were ordered to go get Sabine and Rau from Rau's prison.

Zeb says "Sorry to interrupt playtime, but Hera wants you in the war room for a briefing. Both of you."

Zeb and Luna walk towards the war room with Chopper behind them and chatters. In the war room, the Spectres, Commander Sato, and Rau are all there.

Hera says "We've lost communications with the Mandlorian base on Concord Dawn."

Commander Sato says "Rebel leaders are concerned your Protectors are setting a trap for us."

Rau says "Impossible. My men are loyal to my word. Your safe passage through our system is secure. If you've lost communication, something's happened."

Sabine says "I'll go check it out."

Rau says "I should go with you. They're my men. I can talk to them."

Zeb says "Wait. Isn't he our prisoner?"

Kanan says "More like a cranky guest."

Luna says "A very cranky guest."

Ray looks at Luna and Luna says "You heard what I said and I have no regrets of what I've said."

Hera says "He can go, but he stays in binders. Take Ezra and Chopper. Do a recon sweep of their base, then come right back. You are not to land or engage. And try not to wreck the Phantom II. We just got that thing."

Sabine says "Understood."

Sabine, Ezra, Chopper, and Rau take the Phantom to Concord Dawn. Kanan, Hera, Zeb, and Luna board the Ghost and the go back to Chopper Base. Hera and Kanan are in the cockpit while Zeb and Luna are in the kitchen. Luna is sitting at the booth while Zeb is fixing something for the both of them to eat. Once Zeb finishes getting all the food ready, he brings all the food to the table and he sits down on the opposite side of where Luna is sitting.

Zeb says "Well, I hope you're hungry."

Luna says "Starving."

Zeb and Luna laugh and the start to dig in.

Zeb says "So, how does the food taste?"

Luna says "Very good."

Zeb says "So, how do you think Sabine, Ezra, Chopper, and Rau are doing?"

Luna says "They're probably fighting the Protectors because it was an ambush this all time. I've never trusted Rau."

Zeb says "And why is that?"

Luna says "Because he just gives me a bad vibe about him."

Zeb says "Well, you're not wrong about that."

Luna says "I just hope Sabine, Ezra, and Chopper are okay."

Zeb says "They will. They're always okay. They know what their doing."

Luna says "Yeah. I guess you're right. I just hope Rau doesn't do anything stupid to escape from Sabine and Ezra. That's just basically stabbing us in the back."

Zeb says "Oh please, he has to be dumb enough to do that."

Luna says "I don't know. I mean, he'll try just anything to escape from Sabine and Ezra."

Zeb says "True. I mean, with Chopper on board, I couldn't blame Rau to try to escape."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Starting next week, I'm going to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.