Mr. President

Little(s): Wilbur (2-4)
CG(s): Schlatt
TW: Yelling, swearing
Relationship: Platonic
Requested by:

After being exiled for two weeks, Wilbur regresses unexpectedly while on a walk, Schlatt end up finding him

Wilbur's POV
I walked away from Pogtopia, pissed off by Tommy and his stupid ideas. I hated how he thought he knew what was going on. I walked farther and farther away from my "home" until I came across a flower field I walked deeper into the field looking at all of the vibrant colors, it was calming, to say the least, all of the flowers, ladybugs, and butterflies were comforting almost... fuzzy. I sat down in the middle of the flower field careful not to crush any of the pretty plants. I smiled as I picked a flower, a white Lilly to be exact they were always my favorite, so gentle looking an- "Who the fuck are you!?" I flinched at the voice that interrupted my thoughts "Wilbur, Wilbur Swoot" I replied trembling a bit, the voice turned into steps as I heard them getting louder and louder. It was Schlatt, he came up to the beginning of the flower field about to step onto them "hey! Don hurt da fowers!" I yelled, "what the hell?" Schlatt looked confused but obeyed my wish carefully stepping over the flowers. "What in the heck are you doing?" He questioned "I is picking da fowers so I can make a crown" Schlatts eyes widened, he looked shocked for a second but then sat down next to me.

Schlatt POV
My eyes widened when I heard the way Wilbur was talking, I knew Wilbur used to regress but it's been a while since I've seen him, I must've forgotten about it. I sat down next to him and watched him make a flower crown out of the white and pink Lilly's. I watched him for a bit more until he finished the crown, he placed the crown on my head it falling onto one of my horns, he clapped his hands at the site and I smiled. "How old are you feeling, sweetheart" I questioned "four!" He replied proudly smiling, I took the flower crown off my head and placed it on his, he smiled and hugged me. "Let's head back to my office" I picked him up and started walking.

Wilburs POV
I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in an office laying on the couch. "Hey squirt, did you sleep well?" Schlatt asked he was sitting at his desk doing paperwork "I slept otay" I yawned rubbing my eyes, I looked down to see I was wearing a light gray sweater with black shorts and there was also a soft blanket with music notes on it. Schlatt did paperwork for ten more minutes before calling it a day "are you hungry?" He asked, I nodded my head yes before I started to suck my thumb "prince, that ucky don't do that" he lectured me before going to his closet and grabbing a box, he pulled out a paci and a sippy before picking me up and bringing me to the kitchen "what do you want to eat, pumpkin?" He questioned "candy! Candy!" I shouted excitedly "no candy right now we have to eat real food first" I let out a dramatic sigh "Berrys then" schlatt handed me some blueberries and went on with whatever he was making. About five minutes later he handed me a sippy full of apple juice and a honeybun (don't judge me these things are good) "eat up, pumpkin" I happily ate the honeybun and declared myself full "Okay squirt, bedtime" I wined but followed Schlatt out of the room. He sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to me "come lay down, sweetheart" I stumbled over to him and laid down, he put the blanket over me and he started humming a small tune. "Goodnight pumpkin"

This was my first request, I hope you like it and I hope you have a good day/night/evening