Admit it

Little(s): Tommy
CG(s): other SBI + Kristen
TW:  throwing up, meds, syringe, crying
Relationship: platonic family
Irl or DreamSMP: Irl

Tommy woke up feeling sick but won't admit it to the sbi, he eventually throws up and goes into little space, the sbi takes care of him.

Tommy POV
I was woke up by my terrible alarm at 9:30 am, I groaned as the alarm amplified the headache I had started my day with.

My face felt hot and I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I got up out of bed and walked to my closet, I picked out Phil's pixel heart hoodie and regular gray sweatpants.

I looked in the mirror and made my hair look less like a train wreck before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, techno and Wilbur were sitting at the table eating waffles and Philza was making said waffles.

Wilbur looked up and greeted me first, "hey toms, u look terrible" Wilbur smiled and I tiredly flipped him off before walking to sit at the table with them.

I rested my head in my arms, techno gave me the side-eye, his way of asking if I was good. I rolled my eyes at him, he reached his hand out and felt my forehead, "Tommy, your head is really warm"

I didn't want pity first thing in the morning, "it's fine, my rooms just hot" I lied and Phil walked over with a plate of waffles, "u alright m8?" He questioned frowning a bit.

"I'm fine, just got a headache" I technically didn't lie that time, "ah well, eat up, If it's still bugging u later, I'll check your temp" he smiled and walked away to probably to go wake up Kristin and give her breakfast.

I started eating and only ate five or six bites before becoming more nauseated, I picked up my plate and brought it to the sink before walking into the living room.

I huffed and fell onto the couch, I rested my head on the top of the couch and felt my body ache. I soon heard multiple footsteps walk over towards me, someone sat next to me on the couch and grabbed my shoulders, placing my head on their lap.

I opened my eyes and saw Wilbur looking down at me, "what's up with u?" He questioned, worry in his eyes.
"Nothing, I'm fine, just tired" I explained as techno gave a sarcastic "sure".

I groaned and I got up from the couch and started pacing around the room, "I'm not sick" I exclaimed and Wilbur looked at me worried.

"Dude, just admit it, it's fine if your sick" techno spoke up and I started getting upset, "I'm not sick! Stop saying I am, I don't need your dumb pity!" I yelled.

I stormed up to my room and slammed my door, I laid down on my bed and soon fell tired. I turned on my fan so it wasn't too hot and fell back asleep.

Time skip (try and get some sleep <3)

I woke up and ran to the toilet, I kneeled down and threw up into it, and started crying. I continued to throw up and I felt someone start rubbing my back, I stopped throwing up and curled up into a ball, and started rocking back and forth.

I hated it. I hated the taste in my mouth afterward, I hated the feeling in my throat, I hated the sound of my gagging, I hated seeing my throw up on my shirt.