Baby boy

Little(s): Tom
CG(s): Tubbo, Ranboo
TW: accidental outing, crying, panic attack,  
Relationship: platonic family
Irl or DreamSMP: IRL

Tom's parents only know he's trans and when Ran and tub visit tom, Tommy forgets to clean his room and tub and Ran find a binder on the floor and confront him, Tommy panics and slips.

Tommy POV
I was very exited for today, Tubbo and Ranboo where coming over to spend the night and I was trying to make sure everything was perfect, I cleaned the kitchen, and the bathroom and started to clean my room but time was running out and I messily shoved everything under my desk.

I finished up a few more things and sat on the couch, tired. Tubbo and Ranboo knew I regressed and where planning to take care of me for the night. I itched at my binder straps and re-adjusted my shirt so it was less tight against my skin, i messed with my hair for a bit longer until I heard a knock on my apartment door.

"Come in!!" I yelled out getting up from my spot to great them, "hey, Tubzo" I spoke teasingly, "hey Tom, remind me where the bathroom is?" He replied, "down the hall, to the left" I pointed in the direction, "thanks bossman!" He yelled as he sprinted by.

I looked up at Ranboo who was swaying awkwardly, "hey man, what's up?" I asked cheerfully, Ran smiled "not much, tubbo is really exited to hang out with u, he wouldn't stop talking about how sweet u are when regressed"

I smiled and went slightly red, "u haven't seen me regressed, I can be a handful sometimes" i explained honesty. Tubbo then came into the room with a slightly confused expression on his face, "tubbo?.. u good?" Ranboo questioned, "ya! Hey Tommy, can u grab us some drinks?" He asked me cheerfully, I nodded my head and went to go get the drinks.

Ranboo POV
As soon as Tommy left tubbo dropped his smile, "Ranboo! When I went to the bathroom, I made a wrong turn and went into Tommy's bedroom instead, and I was about to leave but I saw something on the ground, and I picked it up and it was a binder!" He whispered at record speed.

I stood there shocked and confused, "are u sure?!" I questioned, "ya 100%!, should we talk to him about it?" He asked, "idk I think so?" I responded shrugging my shoulder.

When Tommy came back he placed the drinks on the coffee table and we all sat down on the couch, we all sat in silence as we opened our drinks, "hey Tom, can we ask u something?" Tubbo asked, Tommy looked up at us "um ya sure?"

"Are u trans Tommy?"

Tommy POV
My heart sunk, how did they know?! Is it obvious? I thought I was passing pretty well?! Can everyone else notice?!

I felt my chest tighten and my breathing become shallow, i presses my hand to my chest and gripped my hair with the other one, tears were already rolling down my face and everything just stopped.

Everything went black and it was just me and silence, tubbo wasn't there, Ranboo want there. It was just me.

It felt as if I was drowning. Eventually, I fell to the bottom, but before I could suffocate, something pulled me up. Tommy! Breath! I can't, I reply to the worried voice, Tommy u need to try, what if it doesn't work, Try. Try to float back to the surface, breath.

I try.. and I succeed. I felt reality once again, I felt the tears on my face, I feel the arms wrapped around me, I feel my breathing start to even out, I hear two voices bringing me back.