Dysmorphia of the body

Little(s): Sapnap
CG(s): Dream
TW:  mention of eating problems, crying, yelling, swearing
Relationship: platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: Irl

Sapnap is having lots of dysphoria and refuses to eat anything, this obviously concerns Dream and when he confronts sapnap, they argue, and Sapnap slips

Sapnap POV
I got out of bed with a crappy mindset, I felt gross and everything was uncomfortable. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, why did I feel this way? Why do I feel like bursting into tears when I see myself, why do I think I look one way, and then when I look in the mirror I look completely different.

I walked over to the scale and watched the numbers, Dream hated that I owned the scale, he always said "it's not okay to judge your self worth with a few symbols on a piece of plastic" and he's probably right but I couldn't just stop, it's like I was forced to see how much the number was, I never wanted to step on it but my mind was almost at ease when it saw the number. It was terrible.

I brushed my teeth and made my hair a bit more presentable before walking downstairs to the kitchen, I saw Dream making breakfast, he must have felt my presence because he turned around and greeted me, "morning sapnap, I'm making pancakes, and they're almost done so you can sit down if you'd like".

I nodded and sat down at the table, almost instantly resting my head in my arms. Dream came over and sat my plate in front of me, he started eating but I just grabbed my fork and picked around my food, I felt nauseated by the thought of eating it, but I didn't lose my appetite, it was like my body was screaming for food but my mind screaming that I threw it all away.

Dream looked at me worriedly, I didn't look back but I could feel his eyes on my head, "sap, why aren't you eating" Dream questioned confused, "m not hungry" I tried to play it off but I knew Dream wasn't stupid, "that's bull, I'm not dumb sapnap, I haven't actually seen you eat in two days."

I didn't like being accused even if what dream was saying was true, "since when have you been keeping track, your not my mom" I replied defensively, "maybe not, but as your friend, I'm saying that you need to eat!" Dream replied with the same tone, "no I don't! And stop caring, it's not like I'm going to die" I was pissed off at this point and has stood up from the table, "that's the thing sap, you might if you keep doing this, and I don't want that to happen"

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out, "f*** you, dream" I choked out before running back upstairs, I heard Dream yell for me but it was all mumbled and I didn't really care right now.

I slammed my door shut and locked it before sinking down to the floor and curling up, trying to suppress my sobs. I heard Dream come up the stairs a few moments later and knock on my door, "sapnap, can I please come in?" Dream spoke in a shaky voice. I shook my head no, even if Dream couldn't see it, "please sapnap, I want to help you but you have to let me"

I didn't want to do that, my head felt fuzzy, my throat hurt from crying, and I still felt gross, the fuzziness in my mind was annoying, I pdidn't want to slip right now, that would make this even more complicated.

"Sapnap! Unlock the door right now" dreams voice was demanding and laced with worry and desperateness, and it scared me. My sobs turned into hyperventilating and my hands were shaking.

I heard the door handle shake frantically, I was too scared to even walk over and unlock it so just listened as Dream pounded on the door and yelled for me.