My daisy (part 2)

Little(s): Aimsey
CG(s): Boo/Ran, Big!tubbo
TW:  mention of death, yelling, crying, tiny mention of a knife
Relationship: platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: Dsmp

Ran finds and confronts Tubbo and after some slightly aggressive convincing, they make Tubbo come to the bunker to apologize to a at-the-time-regressed Aimsey.

Ran POV
I was floating around the Smp trying to find the abandoned flower shop, I was going to pick up whatever was left, I was specifically looking for some forget-me-not seeds for Aimsey and some Gerbera daisy seeds for Micheal and a few alliums for myself, we've dedicated a small room in our house as the greenhouse/sun room.

It's basically a room where we can grow whatever we want, and after countless hours of Aimsey and Micheal sitting on the their stomachs while looking through various books on flowers, they've decided that they wanted to plant these ones.

I saw Aimsey look through the multiple daisies but sadness stuck as soon as she saw them, Micheal obviously doesn't know what right and wrong times are, and picked a daisy.

So here I was looking through a flower shop, I eventually found what I was looking for and placed the flowers in my inventory, I walked out of the nice smelling shop and walked back along the prime path towards my family's bunker.

I walked along the path until I heard a voice, a voice from someone I never really wanted to talk to again. That voice was tubbos, I turned around to see him, and I fell angry.

"What do u want?" I asked calmly, not wanting to escalate the situation yet. "I wanted to talk to u about a couple things" he explained, "like what? Like how u killed my best friend over my own mansion, like how u never once visited Micheal since u saved him, like that u now suddenly care and want to talk"

Tubbo seemed to be at a loss of words, "ur really gonna bring this up right now!? she was trespassing! U supposedly gave her the mansion after u died" he exclaimed, "u could have just made her leave! U didn't have to kill her, and last time I checked I paid for the mansion, it was in my name, I never once had a will with ur name in it so don't even try"

Tubbo was starting to get more angry, "why do u care so much?! She's just a random friend that u probably barely talk to"

"Barely talk to? He lives with me tubbo! He's practically Michaels sibling! He's my little for god sake!" Tubbo looks shocked "he's a little?" He asked quietly, "yes, tubbo! The day u murdered them, they came running to me, sobbing, telling me that u killed them, that u took the daisy we had found" I explained

Tubbo stayed quiet, "I didn't know he was a little.. now that I'm thinking about it he was slurring some words while yelling he was so defensive of that daisy, oh my god" he whispered, "I can't forgive u, all u can do to is to apologize to Aimsey and if she accepts it, so will I"

Tubbo nodded, "I'll try and apologize, I don't know what I was thinking" he explained, I nod and gesture for him to follow me.

Time Skip <3

We soon arrive at my house, I unlock my tall iron door and halt before opening it, "stay behind me for a little bit, i don't want to startle her" I explained, tubbo agrees and I open the doors "I'm home everyone!" I soon here multiple rushed footsteps.

(Edit: just found a headcanon where Aimsey uses a cane/crutches from after the fall... im not gonna redo the first part so just pretend I did crutches)