Fireworks

Little(s): Tubbo
CG(s): Ranboo
TW: loud noises, panic attack
Relationship: Platonically married
Requested by: alicewasnttaken_

Tubbo goes to a party at the casino little did Tubbo know fireworks would a part of it. This causes Ranboo to find Tubbo regressed. OK TUBBO WENT LIVE AND THEIR WATCHING FIREWORKS, THIS WAS NOT PLANNED)

Tubbo POV
I just got ready to go to las Nevadas. (For plot convince) the casino just opened up and I was obviously going to the event since I worked there but that's not the point. I put on a dress shirt but I rolled up the sleeves a bit, along with some dark jeans, so I was casual but comfy-ish.

I was about to walk out the door before I was stopped "hey tubs, we're at you going?" I heard Ranboo yell from Michaels's room "I'm going to go talk to Tommy!" Ya so I lied, Ranboo didn't like quackity or even mentioning las Nevada's so it was for the better "ok be safe and don't do anything stupid!" Ranboo yelled sweetly "ok I will! Bye Bossman!" I yelled before shutting the entry door behind me. I smiled and went on my way to las Nevadas

Ranboo POV
I fell suspicious as Tubbo told me he was going to visit Tommy I mean he didn't tell me he had any plans recently or... did he? I couldn't remember.

Tubbo POV
I was at the casino for about three hours, I made small talk with some people but just ended up walking around, before quackity grabbed a microphone and announced that "everyone go outside! We have one final surprise!" His voice rang through the whole building making me cover my ears in pain, but everyone walked out of the building and waited outside.

"I hope you've all had a good night!.." we all looked up to see quackity on the roof "because it's about to get a helluva lot better" and with that, fireworks started going off behind the building in vibrant sparks of color. The fireworks shook the ground, the sound pierced my ears I screamed in pain but I knew it wouldn't be heard. I sat there in pain for a few more seconds, my mind racing and my breathing picked up before running away to the watchtower, my mind couldn't think of anywhere else to go so I just sat in the tower and covered my ears, crying, waiting for the fireworks to die down.

Ranboo POV
I was pacing around, it was 2:19 am. Tubbo had left at 7 pm he's been gone for too long, I made sure Michael was fully asleep, and with that, I put on my coat and headed towards wherever my ender instincts took me.

I ended up walking to our old watchtower, I saw Las Nevadas partying and figured it was a big event that tubbo... Lied about? I shook the betraying feeling off as I approached the entry "hey tubs? You there?" I waited for a second and didn't hear anything so I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw a sleeping tubbo with fresh tears on his face, he must be fallen asleep recently. I crouched down next to him and started to pet his hair "tubs, wake up" He lifted his head up and looked at me, his eyes widened "boo!" He hugged me instantly "was scawed an you wasn hewe" he started crying again "shh shh I know angel, let's go home" and with that, I picked him up and started walking back to snowchester.

As we were walking home Tubbo kept crying, he wiped them quickly to make sure I didn't get hurt "hey bee, what's your favorite color?" I kept asking him little questions like this in order to stop him from crying, soon enough we were back home. "Hey kiddo, how old are you?" He thought for a second before answering "is two" he smiled before yawning "aww is my sweetheart tired?" I questioned he shook his head but rubbed his eyes, I raised an eyebrow "mkay maybe" he rested his head on my shoulder "okay well then let's put on some PJ's and head to bed" he nodded and I carried him upstairs.

I sat him down on our bed "do you want to wear your Dino hoodie or my hoodie?" I asked holding the two options up "Dino Dino!" He clapped his hands, I smiled and started to change Tubbo. "There we go angel, all done" he frowned "can I has my paci an Olive?" He questioned "of course kiddo" I walked over to our dresser and grabbed his paci and stuffed animal. I walked back to Tubbo and handed him Olive and placed his paci in his mouth, I turned off the lights only leaving the nightlight on. I laid down next to Tubbo and fell asleep with him.

I've watched two seasons of law and order in the last day. But I hope you enjoyed and stay safe! <3