Headache

Little(s): George
CG(s): Dream
TW: Gore
Relationship: Dating-ish

George has a splitting headache and he visits dream in prison to try and feel better

George POV
I woke up and instantly wanted to go back to sleep, my head has been killing me for the last couple of days but today I was feeling the most amount of pain. I got up despite not wanting to and went to get dressed, I picked out a light blue sweater, a long white skirt, some mushroom earrings, a few different rings, and some light blue converse decorated with mushroom designs. I got dressed and went to go eat breakfast but before I could I was met with a piercing buzz in my ears, I shut my eyes and tried to block out the sound but it was too strong. The noise lasted for a couple more minutes and I was crying by the end of it, I looked to my side and saw Milo, the plushie that dream gave to me so many years ago, I hugged the cat stuffie close and realized how much I missed him, Dream would always take care of me when I was sick, so without thinking I decided that I was gonna go visit him.

I packed a small picnic basket knowing that Sam would let me, I packed a hoodie, Milo, another stuffed animal for him, and a few small pastries from Nikki's bakery before walking out the door and towards the prison.

I arrived at the prison and was instantly greeted by a confused Sam, he walked towards me and hugged me before backing away "I thought you weren't gonna visit him?" he asked softly "I wasn't but I realized how much I missed him and maybe he can help with my headache" I replied smiling. "Okay but I still have to expect the basket before letting you in" he explained while I followed him deeper into the prison "fair enough" and with that, I went through all of the security measures and Sam went through the picnic basket before declaring me ready "are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me one last time "of course" Sam nodded at me and the platform started moving slowly towards the man I told myself id never talk to again.

I entered the cell and dream did not even look at me "go away Tommy, I don't want to talk to you" he told me while still looking away "ouch I guess I'll leave then" I joked, dream looked up ins shock "GEORGE!?" he yelled before he hug-tackled me. Tears formed in both of our eyes while we sat in silence, I fell into little space as soon as dream started cuddling me "I missed you so much, baby" he cooed while stroking my face "I miss you too bubba" I mumbled as I rested my face on his shoulder. We sat cuddling for a bit longer before I remembered "oh! I has a gift fow you!" I scrambled up from dreams lap and quickly grabbed the basket that was somehow thrown in the process of us reuniting, I held the basket out to him and he looked a bit off guard but then smiled and gratefully took the basket.

He looked through it and pulled me into a hug "aww thank you baby I love it!" I pulled away after hugging him "you's welco-" I couldn't finish my sentence before another wave of pain washed over my head, I stumbled back and gripped my hair in order to try and ground myself. "George, What's happening?! Shoot, can you move your hands so I can see what's wrong?" I nodded yes, and he started walking towards me cautiously.

Dream POV
I slowly walked towards George and started to inspect his head, (TW Blood warning) there was blood dripping down the sides of his head and all over his hands, I panicked and quickly yelled "SAM!" As soon as I yelled I heard the platform mechanism startup. Sam entered the cell and saw the blood on George "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" Sam yelled in shock "I DONT KNOW BUT HE NEEDS HELP!"  I saw George cover his ears again and instantly shut up, I saw Sam come closer and reach for George but He shook his head and hugged me tightly "he's not gonna let me touch him your gonna have to do it yourself" he explained while handing some bandages, hydrogen peroxide, a washcloth, and some pain meds, (just pretend that healing potions don't exist) I took the stuff and Sam wished me well before walking back onto the platform.

I looked at George and started to examine his head some more, (TW: number 2) I saw instantly wiped some of the blood away with one side of the washcloth and looked at George's scalp, he had... Mushrooms growing from his head? I brushed that off for now and continued to clean the wounds, I put some hydrogen peroxide which George winced at but it was probably nothing compared to what was actually happening "Hey sweetie can you please eat these, they'll make your head hurt less" I held two pills out to him and he swallowed without hesitation "good job baby" I bandaged up his wounds a little more before kissing him on the forehead and bringing him over to my bed, I laid him down and grabbed the hoodie and his stuffie before giving him the cat plushy and changing him. He looked like he was about to fall asleep so I got in and laid him on my chest, I hummed a soft lullaby to him and we both fell asleep.

YAY I'm back! would you guys like a part two with more fluff or a completely new chapter?