Halloween Cookies

Little(s): Nikki
CG(s): Wilbur soot
TW: none that I can think of
Relationship: platonic

It's Halloween night and Nikki wants to make cookies

Wilbur POV
I was sitting on the couch when Nikki walked over to me in a purple skirt with a white sweater and a stuffed animal in her hand. I smiled knowing she was regressed "what's up cupcake?" I asked gently "I wanna make cookies fow Halloween!" She squealed happily "that a great idea princess!" And with that, I grabbed her hand and walked to the kitchen. "Wash your hand's sweetie," I asked "ok Wilby!" while Nikki washed her hands I grabbed her apron and the Pillsbury Halloween cookies out of the fridge (I don't know how to make homemade cookies) and placed them on the counter "can you take the squares out and place them on the baking sheet please" I explained, she nodded and started placing the cookie dough as I watched and made sure that they weren't to close together.

Nikki POV
I finished placing the cookie dough on the baking sheet and Wilbur put it in the stove for me "let's go sit on the couch and watch a movie while the cookies bake" he smiled "mkay, can we watch Hocus Pocus!" I ran to the couch with wilbur following me "of course cupcake!" he grabbed the remote and sat down on the couch next to me turning on Hocus Pocus. We watched for a little while before we heard the kitchen timer ding "Wilby! Wilby! Da cookies are done!" I shook him "I know princess, no need to give me whiplash for it" he chuckled. I ran off the couch and towards the kitchen "let me get them darling, their still hot" he is put on some oven mits and grabbed the cookies out of the oven "I'll be out in a minute, go grab you blanket and watch some Hocus Pocus".

I was watching Hocus Pocus for about ten minutes before Wilby walked back in with a tray of cookies and two glasses of milk, he placed the tray on the coffee table and sat down next to me "here you go princess" he gestured towards the cookies "thank chu Wilby!"

Third person POV
Nikki and Wilbur ate all of the cookies and watched Halloween movies for the rest of the night.

This was very short and very last minute, but I hope you all have a good Halloween!