Petal

Little(s): Wilbur (2-4)
CG(s): Techno
TW: Loud noises, panic attacks, fighting
Relationship: Platonic Sbi

Tommy and Phil are fighting, Wilbur try's to calm them down and gets yelled at.

Third-person POV
The Sbi family was eating dinner when a fight suddenly broke out between Tommy and Phil, they were fighting about something stupid while Wilbur and Techno just continued eating, until they started yelling. Wilbur winced and tried to calm them down "can you guys please calm down" he mumbled quickly "could you please stop being so annoying, can't you see were in the middle of something" Tommy yelled at Wilbur, causing Phil to lecture Tommy which made the fight worse until Wilbur started tearing up

Wilbur POV
I started to tear up as Tommy yelled at me, Techno seemed to notice and started rubbing my back slowly "oh stop crying your not a baby" Tommy exclaimed before covering his mouth quickly after realizing what he said "Tommy Minecraft!" Phil yelled at Tommy but before he could apologize I ran upstairs and slammed the door behind me. I heard more yelling from downstairs and crawled to my little box and grabbed my blanket covered in ladybugs and crawled out of my window carefully crawling across and onto the bridge of my treehouse. I crawled into the little house and over to the couch grabbing my little journal before laying down. I wrote in my journal for a while before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to someone carrying me, I opened my eyes slowly to only see pink "tech?" Techno looked at me and smiled "hello petal" he carried me down the stairs before asking "hey flower, can you cover your ears for me?" he asked sweetly, I nodded and covered my ears to the best of my ability. I still heard the yelling but it was better now, we walked to techno room and he laid me down on his bed before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. I was about to fall asleep but before I could I heard a loud bang outside, I climbed off of the bed and crawled to the kitchen "You need to calm down techno!" I heard Phil yell "you want ME to calm down!" I hid by the counters and started to cry, that crying turned into me hyperventilating.

Third Person POV
Techno's CG senses kicked in and he stopped yelling at one before sprinting towards Wilbur and picking him up once more before running back to his room and quickly shut the door behind him.

Techno POV
I put Wilbur on the bed and sat down pulling Wilbur onto my lap "hey bug, can you count how many colors are in the rainbow?" Wilbur nodded and started counting on his fingers reciting the colors to himself, after a couple of minutes Wilbur had calmed down and was just hugging me, I wiped the old tears off of his eyes and questioned him "which story do you want to read tonight?" he thought for a moment before mumbling "da one bout da Pwincess pleas" I smiled and told the story of how the magical princess and her pet bee travel to a giant forest covered in pretty flowers that gave you whatever you want.

After I told the story Wilbur was asleep so I laid him down next to me and started to hum him a lullaby "goodnight flower"

I'm not that proud of this one, but maybe you enjoyed : )