My diasy

Little(s): Aimsey
CG(s): Boo/Ran? They get called both
TW:  mention of death, yelling, crying.
Relationship: platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: Irl

(Kinda Canon)
After Aimsey's fight with tubbo he slips and runs to Ran for comfort, they comfort her and brings them to a secret area that Ran made

(I will be using a mix of pronouns for Aimsey and Ranboo uses they/them for his character so I'll be using those)

Boo's POV
I walked through the ghost town that is the DreamSMP, no one was around anymore so I didn't really have anyone to talk to, Aimsey is now living in the mansion and I don't really visit snowchester that often anymore so he's out of the question. I liked Aimsey, it was nice that they didn't know I was dead, I don't want to scare her, he told me that he's been haunted before and I don't wanna be like a traumatic figure in their life of something.

I sat in peace, enjoying the silence. That was until I heard what sounded like Aimsey shouting my name, "RAN!" I turned around to see a crying Aimsey running towards me. I got up and sprinted over to them, stopping abruptly so we didn't run into each other, "Aimsey? What's wrong?" I questioned, Aimsey stood in front of me, sobbing.

"He huwt me Ran! He took my daisy!" She spoke through sobs, I was confused, 1. Why was Aimsey talking like that and 2. who is he? Why did he kill Aimsey? Why did he steal their daisy?

"Wait u got killed? Back up a second I need more context, who killed u?" I exclaimed, confused, "he say he named Tubbo" he whispered, ze started hyperventilating after they said his name.

I grew scared, I needed to calm her down, "Hey it's alright, he can't hurt u right now, can u count with me?" I asked rushingly, they nodded xyr head slowly but froze, "don't worry, I'll start, one" Aimsey slowly repeated, "one" And we did this all the way to ten, which did take about five minutes but I did not mind.

Eventually, after Aimsey calmed down, we sat in the grass so that Aimsey could fidget with it and tear it apart as we talked. "So you're telling me that Tubbo killed you because you were living in the house that I bought?" I asked, recapping the whole situation.

Aimsey nodded and turned her head towards me, "can I ask chu a question?" He asked while tears started to fill his eyes once more, "of course, but I have one to ask in return"

"Ran, awe chu dead?" Tears started falling as he spoke, I tensed up, how did she know? I sighed "yes, yes I am. I.. got hurt" I was going to say the truth that I got stabbed but, Aimsey was still talking odd and I'm not sure if their in the right mind.

Aimsey continued to cry, I lifted u my hand and wiped his tears away, hearing the weird sizzling noise when the water made contact with my hand, I didn't hurt like it used to, it only felt a bit weird. Aimsey had slowly stopped crying and it was now my turn to ask the question, "Aimsey, why are u talking like that?"

Aimsey looked around when they tried explaining, "age regwession, it make my mind small when t'ings get stwessfuw or I get sad an mad an scawed" she explained best as she could.

I think I've heard of this before, techno owns a large library and has books on almost anything "So u are smaller in ur head, because Tubbo hurt u and scared u?" I try understanding, Aimsey nods xyr head, "how old are u now?" From what I remember, what Aimseys doing is a coping mechanism and I should help them feel comfortable.