Stimming

Little(s): techno
CG(s): Dream
TW: bullying, violence, crying,
Relationship: Platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: high school/boarding school AU

Techno stims a lot, he stims whenever he feels a big emotion and he stims to try and focus, he gets teased a lot for stimming but one day it goes to far.

Techno POV
I was walking down the hall after class, it was lunch period, one of my least favorite times of school, I disliked the taste and smell of the greasy school food, and I disliked that there where no teachers around to stop the ongoing teasing that had started at the beginning of the year.

I held my backpack strap in one hand and my phone in the other. I had headphones on to reduce the loud noises of various teens, i walked to my locker and grabbed my lunch, I usually packed me and my sisters lunch since my parents worked late into the night. (Edit: I realized as I'm re-reading this that this doesn't make sense since they go to a boarding school)

I walked outside to where I usually sat, it was a big oak tree outside by the football field, the tree had various things carved into the wood, most of them where two sets of initials that where surrounded by hearts.

I didn't put my initials next to someone I liked, I didn't like anyone romantically, so I just carved the first letters of my first and last name into the bark with a small crown next to it. 

I laid against the oak tree and smiled as I realized it was starting to gain some leaves back, that means the violets and dandelions where also going to start to grow, my parents thought that they were just weeds, but I liked them.

I opened my lunch and started eating what I had packed, I took a bite out of an apple before hearing multiple footsteps.

I looked up from my lunch to see Quackity and his so called friends, all my bullies where right in front of me. I frowned and put my lunch away, I subconsciously started quickly tapping my fingers on my thigh, trying to calm myself down.

"Watcha doing out here, attention seeker" quackity spoke smirking, I hated being called that, it was their go-to "nickname" and it made me feel bad for being the way I was.

it wasn't my fault that I sometime needed extra help learning things, that I couldn't eat certain foods and touch certain things without crying, getting angry, or disgusted, it's not my fault that I often can't control my stimming.

I stood up so I didn't feel as vulnerable and tried to keep my hand to the side of my body so they couldn't see the fact the it was franticly shaking from side to side. Someone from quackitys group just HAD to point it out, "could u stop, it's not cute, it's just annoying"

I stopped my stimming and felt antsy, fuzzy, and my mind soon felt like radio static, i continued my stimming after a few seconds. "U know let's just hold his hands behind him so he stops" someone suggested and my eyes widened.

As they walked towards me, I walked back until my back hit the oak tree. I closed my eyes and felt hands on my shoulders and wrists, I felt them pull my wrist behind my back and i went into panic mode while also being overstimulated. Not a good combo.

I opened my eyes wide and started thrashing around, I muttered stop multiple times while quackity and his friends ridiculed me for being a baby. I felt tears rush to my eyes and I tried kicking and pushing but i wasn't too strong at the moment.