Sleepy kitty

Pet(s): Nikki
CG's: Wilbur
TW: None (angst is coming soon don't worry)
Relationship: platonic Friends
Irl or cannon: Irl
Requested by: AshtheBee1

Nikki and Wilbur hang out and Nikki ends up regressing and they have a chill movie night.

Nikki POV
I was staying the night at Wilbur's tonight and was bored so I decided to make dinner. Wilbur was still streaming and I walked over to the pantry but when I opened it "cat treats" fell onto the floor, they were the candy that we used when I was regressed.

I quickly tried to scoop all the treats back into the bag and shake the feeling in my mind. The mindset creeping up on me was becoming stronger and the urge to just curl up and cuddle was greater than I could even imagine, I completely forgot about making dinner and walked over to the closet were the rest of my pet gear was. I sat down and pulled out the bin, I grabbed the light pink ears with black fur in the center and two bows on each side, I grabbed a laser pointer, the cool paw feet socks, and a collar that matches my ears.

I put on the headband, socks, and held the collar with my teeth after failing to put it on and crawled down the hallway towards Wilbur's room, I lightly scratched at the door trying to get Wilbur's attention "come in, I'm muted!" Wilbur's voice rang through the hall, I mewled trying to get the point across that I mentally can't.

Wilbur POV
My mind processed the meow that I just heard and realized what was happening, I unmuted my mic and quickly came up with an excuse. I said goodbye and quickly shut off my stream before walking towards my door, I looked down to see a Nikki with car ears and the paw feet things on. I smiled at this and kneeled down to pet her hair "aw kitten, do u need help?" I question while petting the top of her head, she nodded while leaning into my hand.

I carefully took the collar out of her hand and fastened it around her neck, "how about we go cuddle and play with your toys?" I cooed while she smiled and nodded her head vigorously.

I walked to the living room with Nikki following close behind. I sat on the couch and turned on Adventure Time as background noise, Nikki crawled over to me and set a laser pointer in front of me. I chuckled and clicked the pointer while the red dot spread on the ground, Nikki pounced from place to place trying to catch the dot before I let her catch it and clapped.

Nikki mewled after a few seconds "are u hungry?" I asked confused, she nodded and crawled over to the kitchen while I got up and followed her.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nikki looking at the bag of candy on the counter. I smiled and grabbed the bag pouring a few into my hand, I also grabbed a bag of popcorn and but it into the microwave while I grabbed Nikki's bowl from the cabinet and filled it with milk. Nikki finished the milk right as the timer for the popcorn went off, I grabbed it and put it in another bowl before gesturing for Nikki to come with me.

I sat on the couch once more and watched as Nikki crawled up as well, I pet her head before holding out a treat for her which she gratefully excepted. I turned on a random sci-fi movie while Nikki snuggled up into a blanket and rested her head on my thigh, I started playing with her hair while eating popcorn with my other hand.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and tv shows until we both fell asleep

Sorry it's rushed my writing has not been great recently, and that is why requests are closed for today. I hope u enjoyed and stay safe <3