The pretty dress

Little(s): Tommy, Nikki (Tommy centric)
CG(s): Wilbur, Philza
TW:  don't think so
Relationship: platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: Irl

Tommy and Nikki are playing dress-up, Tommy wants to wear a dress but is worried that his friends will judge him, Nikki helps and gives Tommy a makeover

Tommy POV
I was upstairs with Nikki after Wilbur told us to play while he and Phil made dinner. Nikki was currently five and I was four, we had decided to watch tv and Nikki was trying to remember the right buttons to turn on Monsters high and successfully did so.

Nikki was sitting on a comfy-looking chair and I was laying upside down on her bed, we were watching an episode where they were giving each other makeovers, Nikki looked over at me and pointed to the Tv, "we should do that!" Nikki exclaimed happily, I agreed almost instantly and hopped off her bed.

Nikki grabbed my hand and brought me over to her vanity, "u can do my makeup, I'll teach u how!" I nodded once more and Nikki handed me a light pink tube, "dats lipgloss, it goes on your lips" Nikki explained while giggling.

I smiled and Nikki pursed her lips, and I carefully started putting the shiny gloss on her lips. After I was finished with the lipgloss, Nikki looked in the mirror and smiled, "you're good at dis, it took me hours to do it right my first time" Nikki complimented me and grabbed a circle case, when she opened it, it was a pinkish powder. "Dis is blush, an u only need a little bit, it goes on your cheeks an sometimes on your nose" Nikki handed me the case and a makeup brush.

I tapped the brush into the powder and started applying it to her cheeks, sticking my tongue out so I could concentrate. I placed the lighter blush on her cheeks and then used a smaller brush to put a little on her nose, "good job!" Nikki giggled and grabbed a black tube instead.

"Dis is eyeliner, M gonna do this because it's very hard to do first try" Nikki explained and I just watched as she made a small line on the lid of her eye before extending it out a little bit and filling it in some more, she then did the same thing on the other eye and I clapped at the results.

Nikki then turned to me, "can I do your makeup?" She asked innocently, I froze at the thought, Nikki looked very pretty and I want to look pretty too but what if Wilby and Phil don't like it, I thought for a bit longer before nodding my head.

Nikki moved so I could see all the makeup, the lipgloss looked sticky so I didn't want to use that, but the eyeliner and blush looked very pretty, so I picked them up and handed them to Nikki, Nikki noticed that I hadn't picked any lipgloss and grabbed a smaller tube, "dis is like lipgloss but not as sticky, it's called lip balm, an it even smells like cherries!" I looked at the tube and It looked like chapstick, except pink.

I agreed to use the lip balm and Nikki started putting it on my lips, after she finished I could smell the cherries she was talking about and smiled at the comforting scent, I looked in the mirror and my lips were tinted pink, and I smiled once more.  Nikki then grabbed the blush and dipped one of the bigger brushes into it, she started dusting it onto my cheeks and I scrunched my nose up at the ticklish feeling.

Nikki giggled at this and continued to apply the powder. After Nikki was done with my cheeks she moved onto my nose, this made me sneeze and Nikki quickly covers the powder so it didn't go everywhere, "careful toms!" She laughed and I joined in on the laughing.

Nikki then grabbed the eyeliner and I tensed up a bit, I tried staying as still as possible and held my breath until Nikki saw my face turning slightly red, "All done Toms, u can move now" I exhaled loudly and looked into the mirror, the eyeliner wasn't too crazy, it was a simple wing but it felt good, it felt right.

I stared into the mirror for a bit longer and Nikki waved a hand in front of my face "earth ta toms" "M pretty?" Is all I got out, Nikki's face went from confused to happy, "your da prettiest" she complimented.

Nikki sat in front of the comfy chair and gestured for me to come over, "do you know how to braid hair?" Nikki questioned as I walked over to her, "mhm!" I replied and sat in the chair behind her, I braided Kristen's hair whenever she comes over, so this was easy at this point.

Instead of doing a normal braid I did two on the sides of her head and tied them together with the small rubber band on the back of her head. Nikki looked in the mirror and gasped, "is sooo pretty!" Nikki exclaimed, she looked in the mirror for a few more seconds before grabbing something I couldn't quite see.

Nikki came back with a small dish with different hair clips, "pick some dat u like" Nikki explained cheerfully. I simply picked out a light blue clip and handed it to Nikki, Nikki turned my head and clipped it gently making sure not to pull any of my hair.

"There! Now we can pick out our outfits, Nikki went to her closet and picked out a light purple sweater with a black heart in the center and a black skirt with purple socks that went to her knees. Nikki then turned to me, "come on! U need an outfit too" I blushed at the comment and walked over timidly, I looked at Nikki and then at the closet, "pick whatever u want" Nikki smiled kindly, I looked through the clothes and picked out a darker blue long sleeve shirt and a light blue skirt with straps that went across your chest (kinda like overall straps) with the blue version of Nikki's socks.

We each took turns turning around so the other could change, and after I was done I looked into the full-length mirror, something about the dress felt amazing and freeing. It was like an experience that I've always wanted but never got, I loved it, "u look awesome! Let's go show Wilby and Phil" Nikki grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs.

Nikki sprinted to the kitchen with me trying to not trip on my feet behind her. "Wilby look we did makeovers!" Nikki explained practically bouncing, "woah you guys look amazing! I really like your ur outfits" Wilbur complemented, Nikki stayed with Wilby and I walked over to Phil who was in the living room FaceTiming Kristian, "Phil..?" I tapped his shoulder slightly, "hey m8! I like your dress" Phil complemented and turned his phone so Kristen could see "woah! U look, beautiful sweetheart! Can u twirl?" Kristen questioned and I twirled slowly on the heels of my feet.

I heard Wilby and Nikki enter the room, "well it looks like u guys are about to eat so I'll talk to u later!" We all said goodbye to Kristen and sat at the coffee table. Wilby turned on Coco and we all started eating the pasta he made, and the rest of the night was full of Disney movies.

I'm happy with the break I took and will be posting semi-regularly! I hope u enjoyed and stay safe <3