Little Mushroom

Little(s): George (1-3)
CG(s): Dream
TW: Accidentally yelling at a little
Relationship: Dating

George wants attention so he goes to get some, Dream is working and doesn't know George is little, Dream gets annoyed and yells.

George POV
I woke up from my nap feeling small, not incredibly small but around three, I grabbed my favorite stuffie (xyr name is milo, xyr a cat) and went to go find dream. I crawled upstairs stumbling on a couple of them until I finally reached his office, I put my ear to the door to make sure he wasn't streaming and after hearing no noise I went on in.

I walked in and saw that he was clearly stressed out "good morning dream!" I shouted he didn't even look at me, he just kept typing away "watcha doing?" he continued to ignore me and after five minutes I was upset "Why aren't you listing!" I yelled "SHUT UP GEORGE" he yelled so loud he made the water in his glass move. I was in shock and in tears, when dream finally turned around he saw my stuffie and his eyes widened "wait baby, I'm sorry" he instantly stood up and started walking towards me, but before we were even in reach I bolted out of his office in order to find a safe place to hide.

I ended up hiding in the corner of our room, I sobbed as I clutched on to Milo, crying even harder when I heard footsteps emerge from the stairs "baby, please come out I'm sorry for yelling" I felt too small to reply so I just buried my head into my arms "baby, I'm coming in" dream spoke, he walked in and walked over to me hugging me "I'm so so so sorry I yelled, I'll never do it again" I continued to cry into his shoulder still not saying anything. He lifted me up and brought me to our bed, he sat me down and went to my little box, he pulled out, my blue paci, my matching bottle, a blue onesie, and my star blankie. He came over and put the paci in my mouth soon after that he changed me into the onesie, he handed me my blankie, and turned on Max and Ruby (I hope I'm not the only one who knows what that is) "how old are you, prince?" I lifted up one finger and hid my face embarrassed. He smiled "I'm going to get you some milk, I'll be right back," he told me as he walked off into the hallway.

Five Minutes Later
Once Dream came back he lifted me into his lap and started to feed me the bottle, once I was finished he sat me down in my playpen and went to go find something in the closet. I was coloring until dream came over and told me to close my eyes, when my eyes were shut he placed something in my hands "you can open your eyes now" he explained, when I opened them I saw a mushroom themed paci. My eyes lit up as I switched my blue one out for the newer one. I clapped my hands vigorously I loved this paci so much, I made grabby hands toward Dream and when he picked me up I gave him the biggest hug ever! We spent the rest of the night watching various Disney movies and cuddling, "goodnight my little mushroom" dream whispers before I fell asleep.

I'm very tired and have school tomorrow but either way I hope you have a good day/night/evening.