I'm sorry baby...

Little(s): Schlatt
CG(s): Wilbur soot
TW: fighting, swearing,
Relationship: platonic
Requested: Peachii_SoDa

Schlatt and Wilbur are fighting and Wilbur doesn't realize that Schlatt slipped in the middle of the fight.

Schlatt POV
"Schlatt how could you be so stupid!" Wilbur yelled at me after I accidentally tipped over his guitar and dented the wood. "I'm sorry that you cant pick up after yourself and that it was completely on accident!" I yelled back, I was sorry about the guitar and would obviously pay for a new one if needed but Wilbur didn't care "oh so it's my fault that your such a clumsy asshole!" I widened my eyes, Wilbur never swears at me.

I shook the sad feeling off and we continued to fight "do you know how important that guitar was to me! Nikki made it for me for fuck sakes!" He continued to yell at me while I just kept my head down in shame and I started tear up "you know what! If you broke one of my prize possessions I guess I'll break one of yours!" He walked toward our bedroom as I followed scared of what he was gonna do, he walked over to my favorite stuffed animal, he tore the arm off and threw it on the ground. I gasped and ran over to the now broken stuffie and looked up at Wilbur with tears in my eyes, he seemed to realize what he did and his expression instantly filled with regret as he realized started apologizing "oh god I'm so sorry angel here let me help you" he started walking near me and my stuffie but before he could help I ran out of the room with Wilbur chasing me but I hid in the closet before he could see me.

"Bubs I'm sorry, please come out" I heard him walk around trying to find me, I tried to stay quite and stop sniffing but I wasn't hidden for long. I heard Wilbur's footsteps come closer to the closet door and I locked it quickly. I saw the door handle jiggle "Sweetie please open the door, why don't I call Eret and Nikki and see if either of them can fix the stuffie" he offered sweetly, I was still mad but I unlocked the door. Wilbur instantly hugged me and lifted me up, he placed me on the couch and hugged me for a bit longer before typing in chat to see if Nikki or Eret where free. We sat in silence for a minute before Wilbur spoke up "Nikki is hanging out with Jack so Eret is going to come to fix up your stuffie" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair, which caused me to glare at him Wilbur just ignored the glare and ask "how old are you, hun?" I thought for a second and held up two fingers, Wilbur understood and grabbed a coloring book from inside the coffee table.

Wilbur POV
I watched Schlatt color for a bit before I heard a knock on the door, I turned to Schlatt "Eret's here so make sure to be nice to her" I explained before walking to the entrance to them in, I unlocked and opened the door "hey Eret thanks for coming, here come inside it's cold out" I smiled at him "dont mention it!" they walked inside and into the living room with me following him, Schlatt was still coloring and looked up to Eret before holding out his stuffed animal "fix it pleas" he mumbled softly, me and Eret both smiled before Eret spoke up "I'll do my best" and grabbed the stuffie from his hands before sitting down on the couch and grabbed a small sewing kit from her purse. I sat down next to Eret and talked with them while Schlatt continued to color.

I Talked with Eret for about thirty minutes before he declared that they had finished fixing the stuffie, Schlatt looked up from coloring and made grabby hands toward the stuffie, I chuckled and Eret handed him the stuffie before mumbling a thank you. I Thanked Eret but before she left Schlatt tugged on my hoodie sleeve and handed me a drawing and pointed to Eret "I think that he made this for you" I handed them the coloring page and Eret bent down next to Schlatt and held out his hand for a high five which Schlatt accepted. Me and Schlatt both said goodbye to Eret and walked back into the living room, I sat down on the couch and watched Schlatt color with one hand and clutch his stuffie with the other. We spent the rest of the night coloring and watching movies.

This was fun to make! I hope you enjoyed and stay safe <3