Their Gone

Little(s): Tubbo
CG(s): Tommy
TW: mention of death, swearing
Relationship: platonic

Tubbos in little space and asked when bubba (ranboo) is gonna come home, Tommy has to try and explain that ranboo died last week

Tommy POV
I sat in the living room and watched tubbo as he played with some toy cars, ranboo had died about a week ago and I tried to keep tubbo in little space as much as possible. We were still looking for Michael and all of the pieces of ranboos murder so we can truly find someone to blame. I personally blamed dream, and techno, but Phil (who I still don't completely trust) told me that techno wasn't the problem and that it was just business like the "good father he is" I continued to think random thoughts but I was pulled out of my some by tubbo "toms, when bubba gonna get home?" Xe asked with his head slightly tilted to the side, I instantly broke down in tears and rested my head in my hands.

Tubbo POV
I crawled over to Tommy and removed his hands from his face "why is Chu sadge?" I asked confused "bee... Ranboo isn't coming home" he spoke obviously holding back tears "why? Are dey lost again?" I tried getting the answer and Tommy kept trying to explain but after a while, he yelled "RANBOO IS DEAD TUBBO!" he yelled very loud and I back away in shock with my eyes widened and my most agape "what no they not!? I would know, they can't be! They wewe everythin to me, you has to be jokin wight?!" I cried out and fell to the floor with a thunk "I'm so sorry bee" he explained while bending over to me and hugging me.

I cried for an hour and sat in Tommy's arms not saying a thing "come on tubs let's get you something to eat" he asked and picked me up. He made pancakes and handed me a plate but I just looked at them and poked at it with my fork "bubs can you at least take a few bites?" he question in a concerned and sad tone, I nodded and ate a few before declaring myself full, Tommy smiled at me and picked me up once more before bringing me to my crib and laying me down.

Everywhere was dark, and there was a terrible buzz in the air. I saw a man in the shadows and it started getting closer to me, it was muttering random words that I couldn't understand, but once it got close I noticed it looked like ranboo. Except their eyes were purple and its clothes were all bloody "ranboo?" I question, but before I could get an answer I gasped as I saw the gaping hole in their chest "youu did this to me" they spike in a shallow voice "what?" I dat stunned "YOU'RE THE REASON IM DEAD!" and with that, I was woken up by Tommy shaking me "bee, get up your just having a nightmare" I sat up at Tommy words and tried to clear my head "cans we go fow a walk?" I asked trembling a bit "of course tubs"

Tommy POV
I dressed tubbo in his winter boots and xyr winter coat along with a hat that specifically had holes for tubbos horns. I got dressed in a old trench coat and beanie I got from ghostbur a while back. I opened the door and held tubbos hand while walking towards the tunnel that separated Snowchester and the Dsmp, I placed tubbo on my back and used my trident and headed over to the Dsmp.

I walked along the bank and set tubbo down before holding xer hand while walking towards the prime path. We walked along the path while tubbo pointed stuff out, he seemed a bit more cheerful than earlier which was nice. He walked over to the crater or lamanburg and sat on the railing of the bridge "be careful tubs" I warned "otay I know" I sat next to xem and watched a few frogs hop a long the pond. We sat in silence a bit longer before I heard shuffling by us, and without a second thought I pulled out my diamond sword and turned around only to see and hear "woah, you can't kill me twice" the ghost said with their hands up "ranboo?!" I instantly dropped by sword and ran over to hug them, but when I tried I went through them. "What?" I looked back up at ranboo and they frowned "im sorry, I'm a ghost remember? I would love to chat but I'm trying to find my husba-" ranboo looked to my side and saw tubbo sitting by the railing "tubbo?!" ranboo whispered in shock, tubbo tuned at the mention of xer name "yes" Tubbo looked at ghostboo and gasped "bubba?!" he yelled and hopped off the railing, xe ran towards ranboo and tried to hug them but like me nothing happened.

Tubbo POV
I tried to hug ranboo but I went right through them, I just backed up and sat in front of them. They looked at me and wrapped their arms around me, I couldn't feel them but I could feel a chill where their transparent hands would be. We continued to hug and ranboo kissed my head, I giggled and pulled away from the cold hug and looked at them and frowned, they had a gash in their stomach and I fell silent "its okay I can't feel it" ranboo whispered with a smile "otay..." I whispered "how about we all go to the flower field?" they questioned, I looked at Tommy and he nodded "i would wuv two!" I shouted. We all walked to the flower field and talked about ranboos memorys and what we did while they were gone. we're still looking for Michael, and we won't stop until he's found.

I hope you guys enjoyed and stay safe <3