Snow!

Pet(s): tommy
Owner(s): techno
TW: scrape's
Relationship: Platonic family
Irl or cannon: cannon
Requested by: Sm0l_Fox

Tommy is regressed and see's the snow outside, but he doesn't tell techno and ends up falling on ice.

Tommy POV
I was sitting in front of the fireplace nuzzled up in a fuzzy blanket, I had regressed a few hours ago and techno had to go to anarchy stuff or something so I was left alone ALL BY MYSELF. I sat in my blanket fort for a few more seconds before becoming bored, I crawled up onto the couch and looked out the window. I took one look at the snow and wanted to make a snowman, I huffed in disappointment after remembering one of techie's rules. I hopped off the couch and crawled over to the refrigerator where I looked at the paper labeled in neat handwriting "Theseus's Rules" my eyes scrolled through the multiple rules until I found the one I was looking for "no going outside without letting techno kn0w" was written in cursive letters, I let out a chitter in frustration and hissed at the stupid paper.

After sitting on the ground and looking at my options, I got up and crawled back to the living room with the bell on my collar jingling, I grabbed the water bucket next to the fireplace and put out the fire before crawling towards the closet and putting on my boots. I didn't put anymore winter clothing on in excitement and stepped crawled outside crawling around in the thin lair snow, I went and crawled over Steve, he looked at my headband that has my ears on it and used his head to nuzzle into my chest and push me onto the ground to tickle me and lick my face, after a bit he pushed my back up with his head and nudged me to the door back inside, i hissed and crawled away not mad but a bit annoy and then hopped off the deck and onto the fresh untouched snow, i chittered in curiosity and delight while snowflakes fell on my nose and eyelashes. My hands were getting cold and my nose became runny, but I didn't care and ran farther away from the house.

I played for a bit longer until I heard the footsteps and clacking of a horse, my heart skipped a beat and my head raced. I heard the footsteps coming louder and I finally scurried towards the house but was met with a hidden ice pack under the snow and I slipped. "Tommy?" I heard my name in the distance, i hissed and held my knee in pain "Tommy, what the-" techno got closer and noticed the ears and collar on me "toms" techno spoke in a stern but not angry tone "you broke a rule and are being a bad boy, now come inside you have to take a timeout" i hissed at what techno said and tried to scurry away but was instead met with techno picking me up with one hand and walking Karl with his other, I kicked and squirmed and hissed before finally giving in and laying there limp.

Techno brought me inside and sat me in the corner of the l1ving room  next to the fireplace so I could warm up a bit "your gonna calm down and stay here for ten minutes" and with that techno left me there.

Techno POV
I placed Tommy in timeout and went to his room, I grabbed some new clothes, rubbing alcohol, a washcloth, a teething toy, and a bandage. I wasn't mad at Tommy and but he broke a rule and we both agreed (while he was big) that it was okay to put him in timeout if he was acting up, I checked the clock and Tommy was done with his timeout, I went back down the ladder and down the hall to enter the living room where I saw a curled up Tommy with a few tears on his cheek "aw toms, come here" I spoke trying not to be so stern, Tommy lifted his head and scrambled over to me instantly hugging me. We sat in comfortable silence before tommy lifted his head, looking down "hey now there's no need for tears, everything is gonna be just fine" i explained while wiping the semi-dry tears on his face, he chittered and melted into my hand.

I sat Tommy in front of me and lifted his knee towards me, I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and put some on a cotton ball before grabbing the teether and handing it to him "if it hurts you can bite down on it" I explained softly while he took it from my hand, I started cleaning the wound and Tommy hissed as he bit the teether, after a minute or so I finished with the rubbing alcohol and grabbed the animal crossing themed bandage and put it over the scrape. "There you got Theseus, you did such a good job, your a very good boy" I spoke while petting his head. He purred for a bit but then started pulling at his wet clothes "I have some better clothes for you" I explained while rubbing his back, Tommy grabbed the clothes and put them on quickly before struggling to get his wet collar off, he scratched at it and tried shaking it off before I took it off for him and replaced it with a deep red collar that had the word "Theseus" in black letters and no bell. I clipped it on him and while he sat in my lap.

After a bit of just laying around Tommy seemed to get bored and crawled over to the couch and bit a blanket before bringing it over to me, he did this a few more times with pillows, blankets, his heating thingy, and gestures towards the fairy lights above the bookshelf. I put two and two together and figured he wanted to make a blanket fort. I smiled and ruffled Tommy's hair before standing up and grabbing a random chair from the kitchen, I placed the bigger blanket on a part of a bookshelf and the other part in the chair, I double layered the blankets and had Tommy all the pillows in while I went to the chest next to the closet, I grabbed Tommy's bell plushie and a chewable necklace (I own one :] ). I grabbed the rest of the blankets and Tommy's heater thing before crawling into the blanket fort, I saw a Tommy curled up into a few blankets. I smiled and crawled over to him and gave him the heating pad and the stuffed animal which he gratefully accepted before I put the necklace over his head. I sat down next to him and set him in my lap, but after a few seconds, he got up and grabbed Greek 'Mythology: Tales of Greek Myth, Gods, Goddesses, Mythical Beasts & the Beliefs of Ancient Greece' (good book). I smiled and flipped to the story we were currently reading, as I read Theseus started to purr and occasionally let out small chitters while cradling the bell plushie, after I finished the chapter Theseus was long asleep, I kissed his forehead and whispered good night before we both fell tired.

I'm so sorry- I didn't know if you wanted irl content or cannon content.
But I hope you enjoyed and stay safe <3