Over working

Little(s): ranboo
CG(s): Tubbo
TW:  fainting,
Relationship: platonic friends
Irl or DreamSMP: Irl

Ranboo's been making himself stream very often and faints live while in a call with tubbo and Phil (btw their in Florida, and in the hotel area)

Ranboo POV
I sat at my makeshift setup and was streaming just chatting while in a call with Phil. I had been streaming for two hours and was getting very hungry, Tubbo was in the other room doing whatever Tubbo does in his free time. I had saw a few chat messages of people telling me to go to bed soon which was understandable since it was around 10:30 pm, but I still planed on streaming for another 30 minutes. Me and Phil where talking about how we should meet up and about how it was going with the whole streaming event, Phil started taking over the conversation a bit which I didn't mind, a notification for a donation came through "are u okay bossman? You look very very tired" the robotic voice rang through the echoey room and multiple chat messages came in agreeing.

Phil must've pulled up my stream because he also asked about it "are u alright mate? Chat seems to be worried about u" Phil spoke softly, I tried to muster up a response but before I could I fell back onto the bed as my keyboard unplugged and fell to the ground.

Tubbo POV
I heard a thump from the other room and instinctively yelled out "you alright, Ranboo?" I called out and got no response so I walked into the other room to see Ranboo passed out "oh sh**" I quickly walked over and quickly said goodbye to chat and Phil before ending stream and exited discord, I turned around to see Ranboo shift a bit, i tried to stay calm and remember what Tommy told me to do when he fainted, I sat on the bed next to him and shifted his legs so that his knees where higher. I sat there for a minute or so patiently and Ranboo shifted before his eyes opened.

He tried to sit up and pushed back down a bit "calm down Ranboo, and try and stay still your probably still light-headed" I explained, but Ranboo tried to get up again "dude do you want to faint again?" I tried to reason with him but this time he slowly got up and hugged me, I was a bit confused but hugged back anyways "I'm seriously worried about u, u need to tell me what's wrong for me to help" I explained worriedly, "m' sowwy" Ranboo mumbled quietly.

I wasn't exactly surprised that he was regressed, he just fainted and hugged me soo I was expecting this sooner or later. I hugged Ranboo for a bit longer before letting go, "it's okay, prince, But we need to get u something to eat and then we need some sleep" I complied and got up from the bed, grabbing Ranboo's hand and slowly helping him to the small kitchen area.

I helped Ranboo to the kitchen and sat him on one of the barstools. I grabbed leftover pancakes from breakfast and warmed them up in the microwave before handing them to Ranboo which he gratefully accepted and ate quickly.

After ranboo ate, I grabbed his little bag from the tiny closet and brought it back over to him, ranboo was swinging his feet and fidgeting with his hands until I came back into the room and took the things out of the bag and placed them onto the counter. Ranboo looked at all of the items smiling before picking up a simple black pacifier and putting it in his mouth, then giggling shortly afterward. I chuckled along with him before noticing that he was still squirming a lot more than usual so I grabbed the black and white fidget cube and handed it to him.

Ranboo messed with the fidget cube in one hand while clutching a stuffie that Crumb got him while we all met up in the other, Ranboo had named the cat plushie Star and it was a simple black cat with purple eyes, and Ranboo loved her.

I checked the time and realize that it's 11:00 and that I should get Ranboo to bed so I walk over to him tap his shoulder, "hey buddy, it's time to go to bed" I explained softly while taking his hand and leading him to the room.

Ranboo sat slumped onto the bed while I grabbed a t-shirt and basketball shorts for him. I walked over and handed him the clothes, "could I change into these? I think they'd be a lot more comfy" I questioned and Ranboo nodded his head so I exited the room for him to change.

Ranboo opened the door a few minutes later and I walked in, instantly awing at sight of Ranboo clutching a stuffie with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. I walked over and gestured for him to climb into bed, he climbed up and got under the sheets and comforter, still holding Star in his hand. He had put the mask on the end table and I tucked him in, ruffling his hair and turning on the tv to a show on PBS kids, "we're take a small break from streaming for a bit, mkay?" I explained and Ranboo nodded his head, I smiled and whispered goodnight before switching of the light and walking to my own room and heading to bed.

This was rushed but I hope u don't mind, and monster energy is going to  be the next chapter! Maybe you enjoyed and stay safe <3