That Green Bastard

Little(s): Tommy (1-3)
CG(s): technoblade
TW: blood, not eating, swearing
Relationship: brothers

Tommy was in exile and hides at techno's house, techno is skeptical at first but then sees the blood

Techno POV
I was putting some more enchantments on my ax before I heard a knock at the door, I assumed it was Phil so I waited for him to come in, but the knocking kept repeating. I fell suspicious and kept my hand on my sword handle before walking towards the door. I opened the door to see my younger brother with his head down "what are you doing here?" I asked in a stern tone "sowwy tech, but needs help" "why on earth would you want help from m-" I was cut off by Tommy lifting up his head to reveal a black, purple, and yellow eye and a bloody nose. "What did he do to you!?" I asked shocked forgetting about how mad I was "he was scawy an mean an he hurt me bad" I remembered Tommy regressed and without saying a word I picked him up and brought him inside.

I sat him down on the couch after I grabbed a medkit, I first gave him a healing pot so the pain wouldn't be as bad, I then lifted up his shirt to reveal multiple cuts and scraps. I grabbed a washcloth and poured rubbing alcohol onto it "you can squeeze my hand if it hurts, ok toms" he nodded his head, and with that, I started cleaning the wounds, Tommy almost instantly squeezed my hand wincing at the stinging liquid "tech! It huwts!" Tommy yelled in tears "I know prince, but I need you to sit still for me" but Tommy kept moving so I walked over to a particularly special chest and pulled out Tommys old elephant stuffie"lily!" Tommy squealed happily. I walked back over to Tommy "if you promise to sit still I'll give you lily" Tommy instantly stopped squirming as I continued to clean him up.

An hour later
I finished cleaning Tommy up and started to cook something for him, he looked as if he hadn't eaten in days so I gave him to serving of pancakes instead of one "hey thesus, can you come in the kitchen" I yelled. We finished our pancakes but when I went over to pick up Tommy's plate he almost flinched out of his seat "hey hey, it's okay prince I won't hurt you" I slowly picked up Tommy and brought him to the couch once more and turning on toy story. I didn't want Tommy to sleep on the couch so I started to build him a room next to mine. I built the outside pretty quickly and hung up some fairy lights and gave him a closet, dresser, bed, and decorated it with a bit more of Tommy stuff before calling it done. I checked the time and it was 11 at night, I went back downstairs to see Tommy passed out on the couch. I lifted him up and brought him into his new room, I tucked him in before kissing him on the forehead. I went back downstairs and started sharpening my ax, that's green bastard will pay for what he has done.

Hope you guys enjoy and make sure to drink some water!