Piglet

Little(s): Techno
CG(s): Phil
TW: Nope, just pure fluff
Relationship: Family

Phil visits techno and finds him regressed.

Phil POV
I walked towards me and techno's houses, I had just gathered some resources and still had to make dinner since techno can't cook if his life depended on it. I approached techno's house and knocked on the door, I waited for a second but didn't hear a reply, I got worried and went inside "techno? You here?" I looked around, he wasn't in the living room or kitchen so I went to check his bedroom. I opened lthe door to a surprising sight, techno was sleeping on his bed with a pacifier in his mouth and his hand clutching a puppy stuffed animal. I smiled and walked over to him "prince, wake up" I rubbed circles on his back, he groaned but got up and smiled at me "hi dada" he greeted me while rubbing his eye "I'm gonna go make dinner, what do you want to eat?" I questioned while helping him out of bed, he was wearing a pink sweater with a crown on it and gray sweatpants "pancakes!" He squealed happily, I chuckled and picked him up (strong bird man).

I walked to the living room and set techno down in his playpen, and he started chewing on his sleeve "don't chew on your sleeve, baby" I lectured while handing him a pink teether after a few minutes of silence I spoke up "I'm gonna go make dinner, ok prince?" "Otay dada" he replied and started playing with his stuffies.

I finished making dinner and set it down on the table. walked back to the living room and picked up techno once more and set him on a chair. I cut up his food and started to feed him slowly, after he finished I quickly ate and brought him back into the living room "cans I goes outside?" Techno asked politely "not right now hun, it's to cold outside and your cloak is still in the wash" he grumbled something and crossed his arms over his chest before walking to his room and closing the door. I sighed and walked towards technos room "prince? Please come out" I asked trying to be as soft as possible "No you a means person" he replied slightly yelling, "I'll make you hot chocolate" as soon as I offered to make the drink the door swung open with techno looking down "i sowwy fow callin you a meanie, can I still has hot chocolat?" He asked with a hint of guilt in his voice, I smiled and picked him up "of course baby" he giggled and I walked towards the kitchen once more.

I sat him on the countertop and he swayed his feet while I grabbed the hot chocolate mix. I boiled the water before pouring in the mix and stirring it, i put technos in a sippy  and added marshmallows to it, before I poured mine into a mug . I handed the sippy to techno "be careful it's still hot" I warned, techno nodded at me and causally took a sip, he jumped off the counter and stumbled towards the living room with me following. He sat on the couch and grabbed the remote before holding it out to me "what do you want to watch baby?" I questioned while grabbing the remote "Hercules!" He squealed happily, I chuckled and turned on the movie and went to go clean up techno's room a bit.

Techno POV
I was starting to get hungry but I didn't want to make dada do it so I crawled to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked around the kitchen and saw the candy bowl on the top shelf of the cabinet, I couldn't reach it so I went on my tip toes and grabbed the container, but I accidentally ended up falling and made the candy go everywhere, I started crying and soon enough dada walked in "what happened in here!?" He asked in a stern but worried tone "i wanted somethin to eat but you's wewe busy an didn wan to bother chu" I explained calming down a bit, I looked up at dada and he looked calmer now, he picked me up and brought me back to the couch. I still felt bad so I apologized again "i sowwy dada" he smiled and set my head down on his lap "it's okay prince, just ask next time" he lectured sweetly while playing with my hair "otay dada" I replied before yawning, he handed me my paci and dog stuffie  before playing with my hair for a bit longer, and soon enough I fell asleep.

I just signed up for drama club, and I'm now part of the stage crew! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed and stay safe <3