Im your only friend

Little(s): Tommy
CG(s): Dream
TW:  manipulation, being a bad CG, Blowing things up, su!c!De, more death
Relationship: Terrible CG and Manipulated little

⚠️I highly suggest that you do not read this in little space, major trigger and angst moments⚠️ Tommy is in exile and dream is taking care of him, but Tommy "misbehaves" and dream gets mad

Tommy POV
I was In my pathetic tent playing with Henry when I heard the nether portal, I walked outside to see none other than dream. He walked up to me and hugged me "how are you doing Tommy?" he questioned in a caring tone "jus playin wit Henwy" I mumbled quickly "oh okay, but you know the drill, Tommy" he responded with a smile on his face, my eyes widened "dweam I weally don wan to I spen time on dat" I said trembling a bit, dream looked at me and frowned but the rest of his face looked mad. "Tommy, put your armor in the hole." he explained in a stern and scary tone "but dweam I spend lot of time an energy on dis!" I tried to reason but before I knew it, dream had ripped Henwy out of my hands and went into my tent where he grabbed my blanket, and my paci he brought it back to me and the hole he dug previously "Tommy you've been really bad, and bad boys get punished" dream explained before throwing all of my little stuff in the hole and placing a piece of TNT and lighting it while I was still close "Henwy!" I yelled and choked back a sob.

I cried for a bit longer before I felt arms wrap around me. it wasn't comforting, it felt like I was trapped "it's okay Tommy, I'm doing what's best for you" he spoke calmly "I know dweam" I mumbled through my last remaining tears "now how about you go to bed it's getting pretty late out" and with that he walked me over to my tent and I laid down on my bed, but before he left he looked back and said "dont be so bratty next time or worse things will happen" he spoke while dropping something on the ground. Once he left I got up and picked up the object it was... Ranboos crown.

My mind spiraled with thought and I couldn't sleep, was ranboo dead? who else was dead!?, or is it all fake? I sat laid down in bed for what seemed forever and started to realize my injuries, I had major burns along my forearms and hands and one minor burn on my face. I didn't have many supplies so I left the one on my face and bandaged the ones on my arms, before falling asleep slowly.

I knew dream wasn't visiting today so if ranboo is still alive they'll be here. I waited by the nether portal for hours just entertaining my mind with random thought until I finally heard the portal start, I scrambled up to my feet and eagerly awaited to see who came out, I saw the silhouette of a tall person through the portal and hoped to prime that it was them. Once they stepped through the portal I saw them, ranboo with their face beat up and their crown missing "hey Tommy" they spoke while smiling "ranboo!" I squealed and hugged them, I looked up at them and they had... Purple eyes. I chose to ignore it and thought it was just some random ender thing "so what have you been doing while dream was gone?" They asked looking around "jus chopping trees or making flower crowns, it's scary when dream comes though I've been having to hide my stuff in chests under my tent" I explained "you shouldn't have done that Tommy you've been really really bad" I heard ranboo talk slowly "what?" I asked confused about what was happening "I gave you a warning but now this is your real punishment" I stood with a shocked expression as ranboos eyes reflected smiley faces "now your gonna have to watch your friend die" they spoke one final time before walking towards the water and stepping in it "Wait no!?!" Ranboo isn't full enderman which means they can't teleport out of the water

I ran in front of them and tried to stop them but it wasn't working, I tried boxing them off but I couldn't, they were completely underwater now and starting to drown "I tried everything but I inevitably... Saw my best friend die" (btw you only get one cannon life) I sat on the sand for a while before making up my mind, I dug a hole in the sand and placed a cobblestone cross In front of it, I swam until I saw ranboos body and I put them on my back before swimming back to the surface and caring them to the hole I previously dug. I laid them down in it and slowly started covering them in the sand while tears streamed from my face. Once I finished covering them I left a note explaining what happened and placed his crown on the top of the gravestone, then started making my own grave. I placed a chest with my note explaining everything that happened until now and then started placing blocks, I placed around three stacks before standing and watching the sunset before I took a shaky breath and jumped.

I hope you enjoyed and stay safe <3