Chapter 86:Five Kage Summit

After The Hectic Day, I Returned To my Home. After That, I Quickly Went To Sleep. The next Morning I Got A Summon From Tsunade. I Quickly Finished My Routine And Teleported To The Hokage Office And Noticed Everybody Was There. Noticing Me Tsunade Said, “Good You Are Here Sasuke. Let's Start Akatsuki attacked Kumo And Raikage Called A Five Kage Summit I Nodded and Said, “It Was Itachi I Guess? Fo Not Worry I Will Deal With Him.Besides He Wanted To Dye By My Hands."Tsunade Sighed In Relief She Was Thinking about What To Do About Itachi and Being My Brother did Not Make It Easier. I Said, “I Think Something Special Will Happen In The Summit. Hokage-Sama Take Me and Naruto With You If Akatsuki Attacks we Can Easily Deal With It And The Village Will Be Protected By Kakashi, Jiraya, Hinata and Sakura" She Contemplated and Nodded. She Said, “Report in 2 Days We Will Be Leaving For Land Of Iron"Naruto and I nodded and we left the office. I then went to Sakura's house to meet her as I'll be leaving soon. I knocked on on the door of Sakura's house. Her mother opened the door and welcomed me inside, then she called Sakura. Sakura came down running hearing that I had come to visit her. I said, "I'm leaving the village with the Hokage to protect her at the Five Kage Summit in two days. So I came to spend some time with you". Sakura was happy and we spent the next two days just enjoying.

After 2 days, Tsunade, Naruto, and I met at the village entrance after instructing Jiraya and Others To protect the Village From attacks and also inform us. Naruto and I also gave Them  Kunai markings to use if necessary.  Then after everything was done, we left the village. We traveled to the land of iron. I also enjoyed the trip. These places I had not visited before. "So this is the Land of Iron. I was expecting a place full of rocky mountains, not snow." I commented. Kakashi then responded to my comment saying, "The Land of Iron is unique as it's a place ruled by Samurai."

All three of us landed at this moment in front of a large building where the summit was being held. In front of us were Samurai guards and an old man with his head wrapped in bandages awaiting us. "Lord Hokage. Welcome, we have been expecting your presence." Mifune said. "Mn. After you Lord Mifune." Tsunade replied. "You must be weary from the cold and the journey. We have prepared some hot tea to help warm you all up." Mifune said as he led the three of us into the building.

"It's quite large inside," Kakashi said. After we were settled in, it wasn't long before the rest of the Kage's arrived. We didn't have to wait long before all Five Kage and their bodyguards and advisors arrived and stood before the semi-circular table by their respective seats as Mifune, the head of the neutral faction stood by the table in front of the others. After Mifune took his seat the Fourth Raikage A took his seat as his companions Darui and C took a seat behind the curtains. The Third Tsuchikage Onoki took his seat next as his companions Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi took their seats behind the curtain. As the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade took her seat afterward as I and Kakashi took their seats. Gaara, the Fifth Kazekage, and his companions Kankuro and Temari took their seats followed by the Fifth Mizukage Mei and her companions Ao and Chojuro.

"Well then. Now that we have all settled in I hereby declare the start of the Five Kage Summit meeting. I shall serve as your moderators and as the representative for the neutral factions." Mifune said. Onoki turned to Tsunade at this moment and commented, "Heh. If it isn't the Slug Princess Tsunade. I see that the old man Jiraya didn't come." Tsunade sighed as she took note of the old geezer. She smiled and said, "Hahaha, he may be getting on his years now but his back is still quite good." Onoki coughed out as he felt an ache at Tsunade's hidden joke about his back. Kurotsuchi just facepalmed behind the curtains at Onoki's attempt to rile up Tsunade.

"Let's get on with the main subject. I called for the Five Kage Summit to discuss the Akatsuki. They have gotten out of hand! Not only did they manage to abduct Yugito, the Jinchuriki of the two tails from us, but they even had the nerve to attack my younger brother Bee! They nearly succeeded in capturing him and ended up seriously injuring him. If I didn't make it in time he could have died!" Raikage said. "The Akatsuki...Indeed something needs to be done about them, however, we don't have much information on their organization. What is their strength? Where are they currently stationed? What is their purpose?" Gaara said.