Chapter 69: Advising Kakashi

Tsunade, me,Naruto & Sakura made our way to the hospital and there were Asuma an Kurenai watching over Kakashi. We were waiting outside while Tsunade healed Kakashi. then we entered. Tsunade asked them "How come three jonins faced one two ninjas and ended up in the hospital?" Kakashi looked at me and said nothing. I shook my head ans said "Let me guess, Asuma must have fought the Swordsmen. Kurenai must have used Genjutsu against the Sharingan which is so stupid & Kakashi must have come to the rescue and caught in Itachi's Tsukuyomi thinking he can face an Uchiha with Transplanted sharingan and It's Chakra Drain".

The three of them looked surprised and Kurenai asked "How did you know?" I shrugged and said "Seeing the condition you are in, I can pretty much guess how the fight went on. The Akatsuki came after Naruto and attacked us as well, but they didn't suceed because I reversed Itachi's Tsukuyomi on him  using my Sharingan and Naruto Fought Toe-Toe With Kisame beforethey left after Jiraya showed up". And I looked at Kakashi and said "Kakashi, we need to talk. Recover soon and I'll let you know some things I learnt about the Akatsuki". Kakashi nodded and we left.

After we left, Kurenai said "You got to be careful around that kid. He's too smart for his age". Tsunade shook her head and said "Yes he's intelligent and strong. He and Naruto  killed Orochimaru single handedly. We just watched and didn't get a chance to help The m. He finished it so fast. Jiraya says that Sasuke Uchiha is smarter than a Nara and stronger than him and Naruto Is Stronger Than Kakashi And Nearly as Strong as Jiraya he Also Said Naruto May Not Be Samrter Than Sasuke But Naruto Can Decipher Any Technique Seeing It Once Or Twice". Hearing Tsunade, Asuma and Kurenai were shocked. Kakashi already knew that  as he was in the meeting when Jiraya talked about me and Naruto and also witnessed me fighting 600 Shinobi.

Outside, I told Naruto and Sakura that I need a good rest and went home. Sakura also went home, and Naruto went to Ichiraku Ramen. I slept really good as I was tired after everything that happened. Morning, I woke up, git ready and went out to have breakfast as I was too lazy to cook. I went to Ichiraku Ramen and saw Naruto already there with Jiraya. Jiraya was speaking "Naruto, what have you decided? I will train you and you can become strong enough to protect yourself. As you know, the Akatsuki are after the tailed beasts. You need to be ready to face them".

Naruto asked "Pervy old man, you said that Sasuke is stronger than you right?" Jiraya replied with his head down "Yes he is stronger than me". Then Naruto said "Pervy old man, Sasuke said that he will train me and teach me the new Rasengan. So I want to train with him". Jiraya was about to speak, but I interrupted "Old man, I already told you that we are hoing to train together. Why are you trying to separate us?" Jiraya replied "No, I was not going to separate you. Just that I wanted to spend some timenwith him". Hearing him, I said, "No worries old man, we are going on a training trip and visit new places. When we get back, Naruto will definitely be a lot stronger than you". Jiraya asked "What? are you leaving the village?" I said Yes. There are some places we need to visit, but don't worry old man. We can meet anytime. You can send a toad with a message and I can teleport us back to the village in seconds".

Jiraya then said "Fine, but you cannot go alone. I'll accompany you to protect Naruto". I tmshook my head and said "No old man I can do the protecting, but just in case, I'm planning to take Kakashi as well. If he trains with us, then there will be three S rank shinobis in the village". Jiraya thought for a moment and replied "I'll speak with Tsunade about this and will call you guys to a meeting. we also need to decide on what to do with that man". I raised my brow and said "Fine, but don't do anything hastily until we finish our training and come back. "

Jiraya nodded and left. I also ordered and ate my ramen. Then we left to meet Kakashi. He was discharged from the hospital in the morning and was already sulking at the memorial stone. Me and Naruto walked there and I asked "Kakashi, how are you feeling?" Kakashi looked at us and said "Yo, I'm fine now thanks to lady Tsunade. what are you guys doing here?" I said "Me and Naruto decided to go outside the village to train, and came here to invite tou to go with us". Naruto also added "Kakashi sensei, come with us. It'll be a lot of fun".

Kakashi shook his head and said "No, I have things to do in the village." I asked "Kakashi, when are you going to snap back to reality? Still blaming yourself for what happened in the past. You didn't learn anything. You lost everything and everyone because you are weak. You are still weak as you lost so easily against Itachi. If you don't want to repeat the same thing losing your comrades, then you need to get stronger. Atleast protect your sensei's son. Minato sacrificed his life for the village thinking that the Third Hokage and you guys will protect and help him, but the incompetent third Hokage did the opposite. Even you didn't care. Atleast protect him from now on. Come with us to train".

Kakashi dropped down his and started thinking. He couldn't rebuke what I said. It was all the truth. I then added "Kakashi, I spoke with Itachi when the Akatsuki came to attack Naruto and I learnt some secrets of Akatsuki. The whole world is in trouble if the Akatsuki suceeds in doing what they are up to. It will be the end of shinobis. Instsad of sulking on your mistake of the past, you have to let go of the past and protect the future. You are definately capable of doing that."

Kakashi stood silently watxhing the Memorial stone. The same time, an Anbu arrived and told us "The Hokage wants to meet you". I nodded and the Anbu left. Then I left with Naruto, but before I left, I said "There will be a forth ninja war triggered by the Akatsuki soon Kakashi. You have to become stronger if you want to protect the village and the legacy of your sensei."

---END----