Chapter 55: (Chunin Exams Third Phase)

Naruto and Sakura enterned the stadium. Kakashi saw them enter and greeted them then asked "Where's Sasuke?" Sakura said "He's little busy but will be here soon." Kakashi noded and wished Naruto good luck as his was the first match. Naruto nodded and looked at Neji. Neji smirked and both of them entered the arena and stood facing each other. Neji started speaking "Hey you, Failure, Looks like your friend is not here to Cheer you today. Let me prove that a failure will always be a failure. There's no changing that!"

"Dogs that bark doesn't bite. Just fight and lets get it over with." Naruto said as he stared at Neji who activated his Byakugan eyes. "Hanabi" Hiashi called out. "Watch this match carefully.Nobody has inherited such a strong Hyūga Kekkei Genkai. To say nothing of your older sister, in this aspect.Perhaps it is stronger than yours as well," Hiashi said. "More than Onee-chan and me?" Hanabi stared in surprise.

Genma walked between the contestsnts and asked if they were ready and said " The First Match between

<UZUMAKI NARUTO AND HYŪGA NEJI> Begin".

Naruto and Neji kept staring at each other, with none of either party willing to make the first move. Neji ran towards Naruto and sent a palm strike towards Naruto's chest which Naruto deflected by using his palm against Neji's lower wrist to make it exit over Naruto's shoulders, following which Neji sent another palm strike and Naruto deflected it again. Naruto yawned while saying "Allow me to show you, the result of my hard work," and he raised two fingers on each hand and put them perpendicular to each other.

'Shadow Clone Jutsu' he muttered and 5 clones popped up. Shadow Clone?" Neji stared at Naruto weirdly. Naruto nodded towards the clone and stood back. 'Their chakra network and distribution look the same, even my Byakugan can't differentiate it from the original' Neji thought. The Shadow clones Used Body Flicker and Arrived In front Of Neji and It looked like a flash Of Yellow. Everybody Shouted In surprise At His Speed and The Genins Thought His Speed Increased Again. 'He's faster than Kakashi' Gai thought as he stared at Naruto.

Meanwhile, Neji who was at the receiving end had twisted expression across his face. Naruto's clone sent a fist, which was blocked by Neji But another clone sent a kick and the attack continued and Neji was being pummeled From All Sides. "Damn it!" Neji found it extremely hard to deal with five Narutos at the same time, who were flying around him like an annoying flies. Punches countered with palms. Kicks countered with side steps. Neji managed to dodge them all by a hair's breadth.

Sounds of punches and kicks being blocked echoed around the stage as Neji and the two clones kept fighting at close range. Meanwhile, the original Naruto stared at the scene with his arms folded. It was quite the sight for everyone at the stadium. 'Look at that battle, Naruto just stands at the side while the clones do his work for him, while I had to battle two girls all by myself. Man, I would sure as hell love to learn that shadow clone jutsu' Shikamaru thought as he continued to watch the battle.

'This Naruto guy is so strong that he only sends out his clones for battle.' Hanabi thought. The people around the stadium slowly started to change their view of Naruto as they continued to watch the battle. "Damn it!" A man cried as he crushed the fan he held in his hand. "I've bet too much on the Hyūga to win, now this yellow-haired kid is ruining everything for me." the man cursed. "Calm down, Master I am sure the profit from the next battle will more than make up for the loss from this one." The man's subordinate who was sitting in the next seat said."Hmph. I will not take any risks. As soon as this match finishes, send those two jounins that we hired to take down that sand kid." The man ordered. "Yes At once master" The subordinate accepted the orders and went his way to inform those two that were mentioned.

Meanwhile, Neji who continued to battle against Naruto's clones slowly lost control over his rate of breathing and found it hard to recover any energy to keep facing off against the clones.

"Haaa" The clones raised their fists.

'Hakkeshou Kaiten'

Neji released a ball of chakra around him. "Shit!" Naruto's clones cursed, following which Neji stated to spin along with the huge chakra ball which sent the two clones flying away. Kankurō and Temari were stunned. "That's Neji's defense" Tenten and Lee murmured at the same time despite being seated in different columns. "Neji's defense?" Kiba, Karin, Choji, and Ino stared at TenTen. "Yes. It is said that in order to learn the technique, one has to be a part of the head family. Not only that, the person must have great control over his released chakra which is so hard that even jounins struggle to do it," she explained.

"Mm!" Hinata nodded and said "The chakra released can repel any ninjutsu attacks."

"Father, how does he know that jutsu?" Hanabi asked. That jutsu is passed down from generation to generation within the main household, Neji, however, recreated the same technique on his own," Hiashi explained. Neji panted as he turned towards Naruto. 'Damn it. He stood over there without so much as stepping in to fight while he tires me out'. Neji thought as he stared at Naruto. Naruto looked at Neji's tired expression and heard Tenten That It was Ultimate Defense Hearing it Naruto Laughed Out Loud.Many we're Confused And Neji Taunted Naruto with a Smug Grin, “What Have You Gone Mad?"Naruto Chuckled And Replied , “I Heard Tenten say It Is An Ultimate Defense But I Have More Than 3 Ways To Bust Your Defense and I Can even Say The Reason Jt Was Created.I Can Stop your Technique By Using Technique That Spins Counter Clockwise, I Can Use Earth Style Jutsu To Wealen Your Footing And You Would Have To Stop Rotation and three I Am Fater Than You By A Lot And I Can seal Your Chakra And You Will Not Be A Chalange and Why The Rotation Was Created Because Of The Weakness Of Byakugan.Byakugan Have A Blind Spot Right At the Base Of Your Nake To The Spine You Cannot See Anything So Rotation Was Created To Negate This Weakness.Am I Not Right Neji?The Ultimate Defense Is Not So Ultimate Is It?"I said Tauntingly.Everyone In the Stadium Was Stunnded, Their Mouth Was Agape.I Then Turn Towards Neji and Say , “You Will see A Jutsu That Will Stip your Rotation "Neji Replies, “Huh, Stop Bluffing."I Just Shrug and Put My Hands Out and Chakra Starts To Gather In My Arm And Swishing Sound Is Heard and A Ball Of Pale Yellow Chakra Is Formed I run Towards Neji With The Jutsu"You think that will work?" Neji asked following which he muttered 'Hakkeshou Kaiten' and started to spin then Then Naruto Aimed The Jutsu At The Soinning Dome And Shouted “Rasengan"  A crater is formed on ground .Tqhe Rasengans Begins to Spin faster And Faster and It Started Absorbing The Rotations Momentum and Suddenly Neji stopped spinning and was thrown back and hit the wall creating a cloud of smoke. Naruto disappeared and appeared with a Rasengan in front Of  Neji's Face looking at Genma and said "The match is over". The crowd was shocked. Hiashi grabbed his clothes as though he had been humiliated. "Father…" Hanabi murmured Shocked. "WINNER UZUMAKI NARUTO!" Genma announced. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH" The crowd went crazy as they applauded. "The boy completely overpowered the Hyūga. Was the Byakugan just a gimmick?" Some people asked. "I guess he's just strong." Others voiced their opinions out. "Good" Naruto grinned as he posed with a victory symbol at the crowd and Appeared Beside Sakura In A Yellow Flash.
----END----