80:Reaction, Date And Start of Kazekage Rescue Arc.

Suddenly Kiba Yelled, “Holy Shit!"We Looked at Him Confused.We Tilted Our Head and Asked , “What?" He Just Kept Looking.We Got Annoyed and We Went Towards Sakura and Hinata.Me and Naruto Give Both Of Them A Hug.Then I Pat Hinatas Head and Say, “You Have Grown Strong Hinata"She Blushes a Little Due To The Compliment She Says Teasingly, “Thank You Sensei"Then We Laugh Out Loud.I Then Turn Towards Sakura And We Converse About Our Time Training.I Look To The Side To See A Mildly  Blushing Naruto and Hinata Talking.After That I Talked With All Of Konoha 11.Then I looked at Tsunade  and Asked With a Smirk, “Is It Enough Obaachan?"A Tick Mark Appeared On Tsunades Forehead but She Just Smiled and Said, “Huh, Brat I Guess If 10 Percent Power Can Do This I Fear 100 Percent."I went Next To Her Ear and Whispered, “Only 10 Percent in Base"She Widens Her Eyes and Then Laughs and Says, “Oh,You 2 Brats Bever Dissapoint Me."In the Next Month I Spent Time With Sakura, Tsunade, Jiraya and Konoha 11.I Also Went On A Few Dates With Sakura and Surprisingly Naruto also Went On A Few Dates With Hinata.It Was Hot Topic In The Village For A While.I Bonded With Tsunade and Jiraya as Well.They are Like The Uncle and Aunt I Never had to Begin With.I also Had Plans for  “Omnyton:Banbutsu Sozo No Jutsu" So I Thought About Learning Yin and Yang Techniques.So I Thought About Improving My Yin Release And Remebered The Techniques.And I Remembered Shadow Techniques of Nara.So I Went To Talk With Shikaku Nara.I Reached Nara Compound and Many People's Greeted Me In The Way.I Too Greeted  Them and I Reached His Home and Knocked On The Door.The Nara Matriach Yoshino Nara Opened The Door.I Bowed A Little and Asked To Meet Shikaku.She Smilled And Went To Call Shikaku.Shikaku Came And Asked, ”Ah, Sasuke What Can I Do For You?" I Replied, “It Is A Sensetive Matter about Your Clan Techniques"Shikaku becomes Serious And We Enter The House.After That Shikaku Says, “What Is It You Want To Ask About?"I relpy,“I am Working On My Yin Powers and Shadow Techniques are Yin Release But How Do You Manifest It Outside And Control It?Then Shikaku Thought For A Moment And Replied, “Ok I Will Give You A Hint Pure Yin Manupulation."I Think For 5 Miniutes Then I Realize and Smirk Then say, “Thanks Shikaku-San But I Have Another Favour"He Ask What, I Reply , “Lets Play Shogi" with That He Smirks And We Start Playing After 8 Hours We Are At 3-3 I just Say , “Man It Was The Beat Shogi Match I Had"Shikaku Also Smirk and Say, “Lets Play Again Sometime"I Go Home And Go To Bed.Next Day I Wake Up And Do My Routine Morning and Then Go To Ichirakus To Eat Ramen.Then I Get A Summon From Tsunade.I Quickly Go To Tsunades Office and See That She Has A Serious Face.I Immediately Salute Her and Ask,    “What Can I Do For You Hokage-Sama?"She looked At Me And Said, “Jonin Uchiha Sasuke We Got an  Emmergency Message From Sunagakure.Kazekage Gaara Has Been Kidnapped.It Is An Emergency Request For Aid. You Need To Arrange A 5 Man Team And Go To Their Aid Immediately. "I Look Towards Her and Say, “Yes, Lady Hokage"Then I Vanish In a Flash And Appear By Kakashi and Say, “Assemble Team 7 And I will Bring Hinata. A New Mission Kazekage Gaara Has Been Kidnapped"I Then Immediately Teleport To Hyuga Compound and Request For Hinata For A Mission. She Came Out And I Said, “Emergency Mission. Kazekage Has Been Kidnaped"With that, I Appear At The Gate and After 5 Minutes Everyone Appears. I Say, “This Is A Very Important Mission and Failure Is Not Accepted."I Lolk at Kakashi and Say, “Do The Honours Kakashi"He Nods And We Disappear In A Swirling Portal.
---END---