Chapter 83:Akatsukis Movement and Hinata's Power

The Next Day The Root Shinobis were captured. Naruto and I  remove the seals placed on them and they were all sent to rehabilitation to recover their mental state under Ibiki Morino. Months passed Karin was appointed as the chief of the medical unit to train medical ninja for every team. As the old fools were dealt with, Tsunade got to pass on her scheme of having a medical ninja in every team. One day in the morning Tsunade was sitting at her desk doing paperwork, she received a message that a monk from the fire temple requested an audience with her. She let him inside. The monk entered the Hokage's office and knelt and said "Hokage-sama, two members of the Akatsuki attacked the fire temple. We request your assistance to deal with them". Tsunade said "So, the Akatsuki has started to move. Call the available Jonins." and frowned. On the top of the Hokage's office, Tsunade met Asuma, Shikamaru, Kotetsu, and Izumo. She said "The Akatsuki has made their move and attacked the fire temple. This monk here has requested our help in dealing with them. I want to know what is their motive. We must not let them rampage any further. So make sure they don't escape the fire country border. Any questions?".
Asuma raised his hands and asked, "What happened to Chiriku?" The monk shook his head and replied "Lord Chiriku died by their hands". Asuma opened his eyes wide and the team left to the fire temple. Tsunade thought 'I hope everything goes well. I have a bad feeling about this. Team 7 Is Busy Investigating All Of Danzos Research. Be Careful '. Team Asuma left the village and while traveling, he explained to Shikamaru that Chiriku was his comrade when he was a guardian of the temple. traveling for a while, they found the Akatsuki members.

Kurenai had a bad feeling as well. She hoped everything is going to be fine as she looked out the window. Asuma and the team spotted the two members of the Akatsuki and Asuma said "We have been ordered to capture you dead or alive". Then Azuma threw some shuriken, Shikamaru jumped up a building and used his 'shadow possession Jutsu and caught the Akatsuki member Hidan. Izumo and Kotetsu attacked him and pierced him with a blade. Hidan said, "That hurts you jerks". Asuma said, "You guys are pretty tough to deal with". Hidan said "You guys came after the wrong people. Kakuzu stay out of it" and started to draw a circle with his spilled blood on the ground. Asuma shouted "Kotetsu, Izumo, get back" and both of them jumped and they all regrouped.

Asuma told the team to stay and help and also keep an eye on the other one while he's fighting Hidan. They agreed and Asuma took out his wind blades and coated them with wind element chakra and started attacking Hidan. Shikamaru also started using his shadows trying to capture him. Kotetsu and Izumo kept an eye on Kakuzu. The fight went on and Azuma was unable to deal any damage to Hidan because he was immortal. Shikamaru frowned and said "This immortal bastard. How do we deal with him?". Hidan then came to attack Shikamaru ignoring Asuma. Asuma used a fire Jutsu suffering burns and attacking Hidan in the process.

After the smoke cleared, Hidan had transformed into a black skeletal figure and was seen standing inside the circle he drew and said "The ceremony will now begin. You are going to taste the ultimate pain" and stabbed his leg. In return, Asuma got injured and fell then he thought 'His body and mine are connected somehow'. Shikamaru this time thought ahead and used the 'shadow possession Jutsu and made Hidan immobile before he stabbed himself again. Then he said "That wierd circle is the reason for his self-damage resulting in damaging Asuma. Then he moved slowly and forced Hidan out of the circle.

Asuma got up and walked towards Hidan and cut his head. The severed head of Hidan spoke, "You are too slow Kakuzu. You did that on purpose, you bastard". Seeing the head speaking, Asuma and the team were astonished. Kakuzu approached Hidan and lifted his head. Hidan's head started swearing. Kakuzu then disappeared and knocked out Azuma in an instant. He then released threads in his body and sewed Hidan's head back to his body. Izumo and Kotetsu started attacking Kakuzu. Hidan now recovered and took his weapon and stabbed Azuma who got up. Shikamaru shouted "Asuma" and started running towards him. Hidan lifted his scythe to stab Asuma again. Shikamaru who was running tripped and fell shouting "Don't". Kotetsu and Izumo were no match against Kakuzu as well as they were knocked back. Hidan and Kakuzu said, "It's the end".

Tsunade was sitting at her table and reached her teacup. Suddenly, the cup broke. Seeing this she thought 'Something bad is happening'. Then the sky was filled with clouds in the village. Kurenai looked at the sky with a hand on her stomach and murmured 'Asuma, be safe'. Kotetsu and Izumo were barely hanging on fighting Kakuzu. Kakuzu said "Brats, I've fought with your First Hokage in my time. You dare to face me?" Kotetsu and Izumo had taken a lot of damage. They couldn't even touch Kakuzu. Hidan was about to stab Asuma. Shikamaru was on the ground shouting. Suddenly, they heard an explosion, and Hidan was blown back towards Kakuzu.

Suddenly They see Hinata Standing There. She Gets Into A Stance Similar To The Juken But Different. She Mutters Loudly, Gentle Fist: Crusher Style 64 Strikes" as She Moves Her Hand At Insane Speed and Huge Shockwaves Are Released and It Attacked Hidan's Body As It Was Turned To A Pile Of Mush. Then She Arrived By Hidan And Shoved A Palm Strike at His Head Knocking Him Out and Said, “You Are Out"Suddenly Black Vines Attack Hinata From Behind. Hinata Easily Moves Her Head Out Of The Way and Grabs The Thread And Snaps It. She Activated Her Byakugan And Coldly Look at Kakazu and Said, “5 Hearts No Problem" As She Moved At Impossible Speed and Appeared Infront Of a Mask With A Rasengan And Smashed It To The Ground. Than A Shadow Cline Appeared Behind Another and Impaled It With a Chidori. She Then Does Some Handsigns And Says, Water Style: Water Typhoon Jutsu" and The Cline Also Says, “Lightning Style: Electro-Magnetic Murder" and an Electrified Water Connect With Two Mask and Destroys It. Only Original  Kakazu Is Alive and Then She Says, “Now Only You Are Alive Any Kast Words?"He replies, “Never Thought After Fighting First Hokage A Teenager Will Kill Me And This Easily. Che"She Just Shook Her Head, ”He Was Too Kind To Ket His Assasin Live" With That She Creates an Odama Rasengan And Smashed it Into Him Creating A Crater. She Then Does An complete 180 Attitude Change And Worriedly Goes To Asuma And Starts Using Medical Ninjutsu With Nature Energy and Asuma Starts To Heal At a Rapid Rate. Everybody Sweat Drops. She Then Says To Shikamaru and Team 10   Coldly,  “Do Not relax, You Must Think That Asuma Died Today. Because If I Was A Second Late He Would Have Died. Bear The Burden Of Your Sensei Almost Dying And Improve Shikamaru. You Too Choji and Ino. You Cannot Be Kind When Facing an Enemy and An Enemy Will Not Wait For You To Capture You."With That Said, She Turned Happy Again And Healed Asuma And Said In A Chippry Tone, “Let's Go Back To The Village" With That She Took Asuma In A Static Scroll And Skipped Back To The Village. Everyone Was Dumfounded And Just Followed. Then Kotetsu Asks, “How Did You Come Here"? she Replies, “Oh Me, Hokage-Sama Asked Me To Join The Mission After She Had A Bad Permeation" Then She Mutters, But I Missed My Date With Naruto," She Said Pouting."Everyone Sweatdropped and Did an Anime Fall. After That, They Kept Walking and Reached The Hokages Office. Tsunade was sitting at the table thinking of the bad omen and suddenly They appeared in front of her desk. She stood up startled and got ready to attack, but seeing Hinata she shouted "Hinata, you are back, the Akatsuki...." She stopped seeing Asuma and the others behind me and asked "Asuma, what happened to you? What about the Akatsuki?" Asuma said, "I was almost killed by the Akatsuki but Hinata appeared at the right time and finished them off". Tsunade let out a sigh and looked at Her. She pointed down at a Scroll And Unseald It A Head Came Out. stomping Hidan's head She said, "I disposed of his body and captured his head".With A Sing-Song Voice. Everyone Balanced Hearing That.

---END---